De Jong And Kompany

Manchester_City_Blue

I think if we had one of these two on today we maybe could have got a draw, Essien was the one really causing us problem. Zab left him free that one time and they scored(albeit) with a huge stroke of luck.

I would've brought on Bojinov he did better than Caicedo did. Caicedo had a shocker, another Corradi it looks like. Etuhu looks lively, Ref was f*cking pathetic though, Riley is the Big 4's B*tch

If we had Bellamy,Kompany and De jong it would have been a fantastic game and we might've taken all 3 points.

Most amount of sense I have seen in a post today. Totally agree, Essien owned the game today, the rest of Chelsea were peripheral players at best. If we had one of them to "lock him down" we would have had more control of midfield.

definatly, just look at the Liverpool game away, those two changed the game for us, today were ripped apart in midfield, and for all of caicedo's strength his touch and finish are, unfortunatly not good enough. badly missing those two and bellers

Manchester_City_Blue said:
I would've brought on Bojinov he did better than Caicedo did. Caicedo had a shocker, another Corradi it looks like. Etuhu looks lively, Ref was f*cking pathetic though, Riley is the Big 4's B*tch

Corradi was past 30, Caicedo is barely 20.

Tactically we presented to Chelsea exactly what they expected; same team playing in the same formation, and until the last 10 minutes I didn't see any tactical changes, just like-for-like.

It's the same time and again, Hughes is just one-dimentional when it comes to tactics, can't change things around or mix things up, even when things are not going well.

I agree Boj should have come on earlier. Nothing against Evans and Etuhu, but these young lads are not the best hope of unlocking a defence as experienced as we faced today.

True we missed De Jong and Kompany, but Fernandes has a bit of experience that could have helped out Zab. Does Hughes possess the level of tactical knowhow that's going to get us winning the league? I don't think so.

Without these 2 today I didn't expect a thing at all walking up to the game. A point would have been a bonus, we were never going to win a game at stamford bridge with Elano, Ireland and Zaba as the midfield 3. That is a highly attacking midfield which is good against shite teams or at home but not against one of the best and most powerful midfields in the world. It's a shame, I don't blame Hughes it was either that or play Gelson and fuck that!!

These 2 are fucking class, signed fcrom the same team, they keep the ball a large percentage of the time and by being more defensively minded they compensate for the forward thinking 4 that are ahead of them whoever they may be. These are just as vital as swp and superman in my opinion

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.