De Jong And Kompany

Blue>Red said:
These 2 are fucking class, signed fcrom the same team, they keep the ball a large percentage of the time and by being more defensively minded they compensate for the forward thinking 4 that are ahead of them whoever they may be. These are just as vital as swp and superman in my opinion
Kompany and De Jong are also great on corners. They were greatly missed today. Any word on Kompany playing in the next UEFA leg?

Da_Blu_Moona said:
Without these 2 today I didn't expect a thing at all walking up to the game. A point would have been a bonus, we were never going to win a game at stamford bridge with Elano, Ireland and Zaba as the midfield 3. That is a highly attacking midfield which is good against shite teams or at home but not against one of the best and most powerful midfields in the world. It's a shame, I don't blame Hughes it was either that or play Gelson and fuck that!!

My thoughts exactly, with Carvalho and Essien coming back for them and us missing 3 key players it was always going to be a uphill struggle.

We missed both today, i think 1-0 is good considering we had no bellamy and 2 players which keep the team together in the middle, hopefully Vinny will be back for thursday.

Vinny and De Jong in the next season will be the backbone of city, 2 city legends in the making me thinks

I don't think there is a big chance we could have snatched a point even with kompany and de jong, chelsea cruised through the game on low-mid gear, and if we had done better, chelsea would just rise above us again. Outclassed by a 50% caring chelsea, not a chance in hell imo. And if we had got a lucky goal in the second half, I think chelsea would have used 5-10mins with their power on and gotten the lead again.

citymad said:
If we had Bellamy,Kompany and De jong it would have been a fantastic game and we might've taken all 3 points.

yeh right the headless chicken Bellars and those 2 would really hold a candle to Essein. Give your f**kin head a wobble

Mike D said:
citymad said:
If we had Bellamy,Kompany and De jong it would have been a fantastic game and we might've taken all 3 points.

yeh right the headless chicken Bellars and those 2 would really hold a candle to Essein. Give your f**kin head a wobble

you don't think they would have improved our midfield?

Cant agree with most on here.

While they will always benefit us in any game for the rest of this season at least, i think Chelsea could have easily changed up at least another 2 or 3 gears if we had actually given them any reason to.

They were very comfortable today and there is also the case that they did not need to do more than they did in order to preserve of themselves what they could for their own Euro campaign match this week.

Big class above us in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.