De jong back to his best ?

I don't think there was any danger he wouldn't be the player he was last season. His injuries meant he has not had a run of games in the side. He was just a little rusty from his stop start season.

Great player, needs games to keep in top form, just like any other player. He he's had a couple of great games now (Villa and Porto) hope he gets a regular run now

He looked at home last night, could push Milner out on flanks again. I don't care who starts as long as mancini judges them to be the best XI from training etc.

Glad to see him in the team, definitely lets ya ya have more freedom to do what he does best. NDJ should play more in run in seems to settle players with him around.

One thing I've noticed with De Jong is the speed of his passing.

He shifts it quicker than anyone on our team. It's not always forward, but it's always purposeful.

salfordblues said:
One thing I've noticed with De Jong is the speed of his passing.

He shifts it quicker than anyone on our team. It's not always forward, but it's always purposeful.
This is categorically false.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.