De Jong being advised by 'the snake' joorabchian...

oh dear people already saying goodbye to our second most true blue player... *smacks head*

Egyptian said:
Ducado said:
Egyptian said:
I think City play nice football without De Jong. Let's hope this is the beginning of the end for Nigel in City.
Put your rod away and stop fishing!

Dead serious.
Don't believe you for a second. Nige is important to us, and anyone who doesn't think that must obviously just sit at home on a sofa watching football.....

I'm not one of the 'pay him what he wants' brigade, but he is very important to us. I don't really care who his agent is, as I firmly believe City will offer him what he deserves, and if that doesn't meet his expectations then we'll certainly make a profit on him.

Egyptian said:
I think City play nice football without De Jong. Let's hope this is the beginning of the end for Nigel in City.
I wish it was the beginning of the end of you supporting the same club as me. I was right to say I hated many of my fellow City fans in another thread. Loads are worlds most annoying!

Thread full of morons, it's just a thread full of morons, thread full of morons, it's just a thread full of morons!

I do think Kia is a fooking snake and he is not a licensed agent so why is he allowed to do this, surely this is like waving two fingers to the rules regarding agents being licensed etc etc, gtfo advisor.

Can we not make a club rule that would be like...

1, Manchester City football club will only deal with licensed agents regarding contract dealings and player acquisition or sales.

2, Any player using a non licensed agent will not be recognized regarding transfers or contract negotiations.

Can we do that ?

TCIB said:
I do think Kia is a fooking snake and he is not a licensed agent so why is he allowed to do this, surely this is like waving two fingers to the rules regarding agents being licensed etc etc, gtfo advisor.

Can we not make a club rule that would be like...

1, Manchester City football club will only deal with licensed agents regarding contract dealings and player acquisition or sales.

2, Any player using a non licensed agent will not be recognized regarding transfers or contract negotiations.

Can we do that ?
Yeah I think we can because Kia has been banned from other clubs around Europe I think
I also have the same opinion as you, he is not even licensed to be an agent so he decides he is a football "mentor" after the Tevez carry on he should be banned from our club

I can understand De Jongs feelings watching the likes of Ade and Bellamy receiving higher wages for doing very little while he contributes to a successful team. However thats not a justified reason to offer him more money, transfers dont always workout and although De Jong is important to the team, like at every other club its the goalscorers, or the players who can change the game who will receive the higher wages.

With the impending arrival of Nasri the dynamics of the midfield is about to change. Potentially one of De Jong, Barry, Yaya will no longer be regulars in the side. Yaya offers the aerial ability at set pieces the ability to change position, excellent passing, an eye for goal, and with his runs the ability to drive the midfield forward. De Jong is limited in many of those areas.

I said it on another thread City are lucky to have De Jong but De Jong is extermely lucky to play for a manager and fans who appreciate his style of play so much and value his strengths over the deficiencies to his game.

The midfield for me is still too ponderous at times and against Swansea we had Silva picking the ball up from the central defenders which was just absurd to raise the pace of the game. James Milner certainly made a difference on sunday and offered more dynamism to the midfield. You are valued at the club, but hiring Kia and changing dynamics could alter that position.

I dont know if its true but if it is I should imagine the club wont be happy dealing with him and DeJong may end up regretting it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.