De Jong instead of Diarra!!

de jong needs to improve big time on his game..great tackler but his passing his not good ...we have no creativity in the midfield.. ireland creates but alot of the time he doesnt. we need some ppl to control the game

Not a big fan of De Jong at all, great attitude, 100% effort every game, great tackler and a true pro, unfotunately that lot doesn't make him a great midfielder, just popular with some fans.
Tires badly, dissapears towards the end of games, too slow and imobile, allows himself to get pushed deep too often and invites teams on to us, his passing isn't great either.
If you're after a psycho midget sweeper De Jong's your man!

Ticket For Schalke said:
i think the op has get his blue specs on, if roles where to be reversed and lass was a blue and ndj was at madrid, your opinion would slightly differ, overall simialiar ability with lass better distrabution and ndj better posistional sense. would be happy with either.
Positional sense?
The worst part of his game IMO, he may have the positional sense of a defender but as a midfielder it's the biggest hole in his game!

I like NDJ. He puts the effort in and seems to play for the badge, rather than the money. BUT, some of his tackles are reckless. The amount of times he jumps in with both feet, studs showing, is crazy. How the fk he hasn't been sent off this season amazes me. He did exactly that against Pourtsmouth on Sunday.

He worries the crap out of me. So does Zab. BUT, I think Zab is great. Except for his marking of Rooney in the second leg for the rags winning goal.

For all of the talent that Nige and Bazzer bring, we still need Colin Berkbia in the side, running the show from one pen area to the other and chipping in with a dozen goals or so. That person will be the missing link. If we get him . . . . . . . . . . .

Neil McNab said:
Not a big fan of De Jong at all, great attitude, 100% effort every game, great tackler and a true pro, unfotunately that lot doesn't make him a great midfielder, just popular with some fans.
Tires badly, dissapears towards the end of games, too slow and imobile, allows himself to get pushed deep too often and invites teams on to us, his passing isn't great either.
If you're after a psycho midget sweeper De Jong's your man!

some games hes great then others terrible.so defensive minded he drops to deep ends up getting inthe way of the back four stopping them from doing there job and leaving big gaps for the oppositions midfield to attack from.the way its going he`s going to end up a squad player.hasnt hit a killer pass all season not good enough.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
For all of the talent that Nige and Bazzer bring, we still need Colin Berkbia in the side, running the show from one pen area to the other and chipping in with a dozen goals or so. That person will be the missing link. If we get him . . . . . . . . . . .
couldn't agree more, I love De Jong's will to win attitude but you have to admit he's a better player when we haven't got the ball than when we have, him and Barry are far too pedestrian together. Personally I think BArry in suffering because he's playing with De Jong, because De Jong is so limited Barry is being asked to play the role of pushing the team forward, which isn't he's natural game. It's one or the other for me and my heart says De Jong but my head says Barry!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.