De Jong & Kompany Plus Others

KolarovsLeftPeg

In the back garden burning my old Chelsea shirt.
I'm pretty anxious to know IF this De Jong lad does come how it's all gonna' be arranged.
I know a bit about him, but mainly just from football games, he's always been rated pretty well, as a defensive or central midfielder.

I'm just wondering your views on whether you think Kompany may move to centre-back with the potential arrival of De Jong and he goes into Centre-mid, if so will that spell the end of Dunne. I think one of the best ways to do it would be;

Zab - centre-mid thought he was a man-machine against Wigan
Richards - right back
Kompany and Dunne - centre halves
De Jong - defensive midfield

Or maybe he'll drop Dunnie and put Zab at right back and Richards at centre with Kompany.

What do you lot think?

Dunne is now out for 3 games hopefully someone will step in and replace him and Dunne won't get his place back...

Fingers crossed.

Agree to be honest. De Jong is a class player from what I've seen.

As much as we all wanted Kaka, I've not problem seeing us build a solid base first.

PaulPowre said:
Dunne is now out for 3 games hopefully someone will step in and replace him and Dunne won't get his place back...

Fingers crossed.

4 games lol

Dunne banned for 4 games so I think this (for attacking)

...................Hart................
Zab........Kompany.....Ned.......Bridge
...........Ireland......de Jong................

SWP.............Elano..............Robbie
...............Bellamy(shudder)..........

Bench: Richards +others

and (for defensive)
...................Hart................
Richards...Kompany.....Ned.......Bridge
...........Zaba......de Jong................

SWP.............Ireland............Robbie
...............Bellamy(shudder)..........

Bench: Elano +others

..................Hart
Zabba..Micah..Onuoha...Bridge..
.........De Jong....Kompany
SWP...........Ireland..........Robinho
...............Bellamy

Then when Dunne returns, the defense will probably just see Dunne in for Nedum. But, if Nedum keeps up his performances, like the one against Wigan, Dunne will probably be on the bench. The thing is, buying De Jong doesn't just give us another player, we get a player good enough to make a few changes in other positions, as we now have decent enough cover.

PaulPowre said:
Fingers crossed.

Too right. Apparently, no matter how bad you are, there's always room at City. He's had all this season, and the back-end of last, enough is enough. He can't even cheat well...

Saw the Zaki incident AGAIN last night. Saw something I hadn't noticed before as well. First off, Zaki never touched him (knew that anyway), but, he had been winding Dunne up all game, fine (we all knew that)...however, something I hadn't spotted before...Dunne looks up towards the ref to see if he is looking...he isn't...then Dunne kicks Zaki with half an eye on the ref, and half an eye on Zaki...and just as he kicks out he notices...the ref has just turned his head and Dunne and the refs eyes meet...oops...and Dunne KNEW he'd been caught, you can tell from his body language...his pretended "but ref he got me in the head" is really sad, the ref just gives him the old, "don't even try it".

Watch it again if you can.

n_mcfc said:
..................Hart
Zabba..Micah..Onuoha...Bridge..
.........De Jong....Kompany
SWP...........Ireland..........Robinho
...............Bellamy

Then when Dunne returns, the defense will probably just see Dunne in for Nedum. But, if Nedum keeps up his performances, like the one against Wigan, Dunne will probably be on the bench. The thing is, buying De Jong doesn't just give us another player, we get a player good enough to make a few changes in other positions, as we now have decent enough cover.

Can I ask you, what has Dunne got to do before people like you stop? Seriously. How bad do you have to be before you get dropped? Winning mentality? I don't think so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.