DE JONG

IMO I honestly think that Nige is very well respected,not just by the management but above, ie Cook and Khaldoon.
How often do you see him in his spare time going to schools etc and doing everything to help raise the awareness of City ??
OK and now for the arguements, but I believe that is one of the reasons he wont be allowed to leave City,as he holds City and its Fans in high esteem.
Its NOT always about what goes on the field,but your contributions as a great ambassador for the Club,something that not one City Fan could argue about in NDJ case.
Brilliant all round guy and I for one am glad he`s at City and sincerely hope he stays for years.

ok two reason i dont think this will happen

1) they have just advertied the youth project, dragons den style workshop with dejong on the OS.

2) Hes just fronted our online away kit. out of all the players they could of used, if they were gonna get rid of a player, why use him? this kit is ours all season. this ad will be used to advertise the kit all season.

And a 3rd. we need our midfield strengthening, why bring in one box to box and get rid of another midfielder.

Its news of the world. bollox as usual.

it would be stupid of us to sell him , if anyone that needs to be sold in that position is probably viera.

I'm waiting for us to buy a world class midfielder, De Jong, Toure & Barry are certainly nothing special. Milner at least would add some mobility and movement but the rest are pretty much of a much, any of them could go for my money, not impressed, including dead legs Vieria!

not gonna happen! id even have nige as my captain!! committed and sets a great example!!<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:15 pm --<br /><br />
Neil McNab said:
I'm waiting for us to buy a world class midfielder, De Jong, Toure & Barry are certainly nothing special. Milner at least would add some mobility and movement but the rest are pretty much of a much, any of them could go for my money, not impressed, including dead legs Vieria!

right your either a definite RAG or just thick as fuck!

you never right a positive thing! Bore Off!!

bluebean said:
not gonna happen! id even have nige as my captain!! committed and sets a great example!!

-- Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:15 pm --

Neil McNab said:

Right you're either a definite RAG, or just thick as fuck!

You never write a positive thing! Bore Off!!
I do actually, but I just got out of the wrong side of the bed and all the shit midfield performances from Barry and De Jong last season are still fresh in my mind. How silly of me to let this cloud my thinking.
Oh and by the way rag, you can blame your poor judgement on wearing blue tinted spectacles but in reality it's because you're as thick as fuck and slightly illiterate!
Capital letters go at the start of a sentence by the way!<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:57 pm --<br /><br />
mcfcliam said:
Wouldn't be arsed, good player but he won't be used much next season anyway.

Offers fuck all going forward as well.
Hopefully, and yes I agree, although many on here will tell you that's not his job!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.