De Jong's currently 2nd highest paid Dutchman. he wants more

Time to tell these greedy gets - go and see if anyone else will pay you wahat your asking - FFP is kicking in - why do you think Inter are prepared to sell Sneijder. We shouldn't be paying anyone bigs bucks now unless they are a superstart and bring in the extra revenue through there world wide apeal.

Dejong is a very good player but I don't see the top clubs in the world wanting him on 150k a week

Akai said:
greedy ...

we can get someone better than him if the rumors are true.

You could not be anymore wrong. He's the best in the world at what he does, no doubt about that. We need him.

citytillidie24 said:
Akai said:
greedy ...

we can get someone better than him if the rumors are true.

You could not be anymore wrong. He's the best in the world at what he does, no doubt about that. We need him.

He is very good at what he does which is breaking up play, but I suppose its how you view the game. For me I would prefer a more all round midfielder. Its overkill in our midfield with defensive midfielders and thats why the signing of Nasri or a player of that ilk is crucial to the team. We have three in Yaya, Barry and De Jong who can play there. I personally dont think De Jong will be appreciated by a set of fans or a manager as much as he does at City or receive the same type of wages. We have three players suitable for his position.

Guardian:

Joorabchian has also become involved with the Dutchman Nigel de Jong, a key player who has just rejected the terms on offer for a new contract.

JamesMCFC said:
LoveCity said:
Guardian:

Joorabchian has also become involved with the Dutchman Nigel de Jong, a key player who has just rejected the terms on offer for a new contract.

Oh for fuck sake.

Frankly, the club should say that we won't do any fresh deals with that weasel.

I love de Jong but the club should tell him to find a new advisor or no deal and that should apply to every other player at the club.

"Joorabchian has also become involved with the Dutchman Nigel de Jong, a key player who has just rejected the terms on offer for a new contract."

Just read that in an article I know that it has been mentioned above but this parasite seems to be everywhere, he is just bad news for clubs like ours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.