De Niro - Big Name Signing

Disturbance said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
_40068259_morris_203.jpg

An excuse to post this clip, never fails to amuse

<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hzSQ3xgoh-w" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hzSQ3xgoh-w</a>

"He's got a foot like a traction engine!"

LOL

''Eat that''

I have such big news, I might start a thread teasing with this news, then maybe suggest to other males to rub their private places in order to make me post this news, which will then be bullshit, but who cares!

Marlon Harewood is coming!

de niro said:
citoeast said:
De Niro, where is the Big Name signing you promised us, the one you said your mate had told you was on the way and you promised to squeeze out of him post Kaka blues.

At the minute we do not have two lists, Adug's Star list and Hughes Proven Premiership list, all we have got is the latter (yes decent signings but not world shattering exciting).

So it is down to you De Niro, you promised us an earth shattering signing, name that player, and deliver that player. Cheer us all up after the Kaka disappointment.
wrong, i said i had no clue wether it was a player at all, my thoughts were maybe a change of manager as i could'nt see a transfer target bigger than kaka.
i have indeed spoke to the guy this morning and among other snippits he did open up a little on the news.

Ok De Niro, accept my apology, I was bored and pissed off at the lack of transfer news and thought this thread would liven things up, without fuly appreciating the torrent of abuse (good humoured in the main) you would get.

Now that said you cannot get away with saying the guy opened up a little on the news and then leave us hanging. Sod the rest of this mob, pm me, after all I am your new mate, I made you famous by giving you a thread in your own name. Be proud, and pm me with the snippet of news, and this will show you have no hard feelings.

de niro out, de niro out, de niro out !!!

seriously though, wtf is some peoples problem! bill shares some information he's heard from someone else and suddenly he's the biggest crap talker in britain ?!?!?! some people really are miserable idiots. anyway, theres still 5 days left for us to re-sign antoine

felixbg said:

seriously though, wtf is some peoples problem! bill shares some information he's heard from someone else and suddenly he's the biggest crap talker in britain ?!?!?! some people really are miserable idiots. anyway, theres still 5 days left for us to re-sign antoine
thank you felix, i'm such a timid sort i should be immune from being singled out for abuse.
i wish people would realise how easy it is to shatter my confidence when they call me names
i suppose i better just take it and slowly slip away in to a quiet corner.
btw after robbie left tenerife the manager decided...oh hang on, i'll get slated, best leave it.

de niro said:
felixbg said:

thank you felix, i'm such a timid sort i should be immune from being singled out for abuse.
i wish people would realise how easy it is to shatter my confidence when they call me names
btw after robbie left tenerife the manager decided...oh hang on, i'll get slated, best leave it.

All I'm saying, I cant speak for anyone else, is that if you know something then either spill or don't. Don't just do what you did there and hint like you know something but then refuse to tell anyone what it is.

If I started a thread now saying I'd heard from a good source some really amazing news I'd expect lots of interest if I then refused to say more I'd expect a fair amount of stick.

It's nothing personal mate and it's harsh that you're being judged like this as it's the sole fault of all the other liars on here and nothing to do with you as a person.

I just dont think it's on to hint and then refuse to speak/only speak via pm to select people. That's all.

de niro said:
felixbg said:

decided he would conduct all training session on his speedos?
decided to crack down on divebombing and games of splashy splashy in the pool?
decided to take the english breakfast, snubbing the continental option?
decided that to welcome bellamy they would have a golf day then head straight to the karaoke bar?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.