De Niro - Big Name Signing

****BIG NEWS****

Just spoken to a mate who is very ITK and he has revealed that there will be BIG NEWS soon. He couldn't say if it was player/manager/club related or when it will happen but believe me the NEWS is going to be BIG. I'm well excited tbh!

Disturbance said:
****BIG NEWS****

Just spoken to a mate who is very ITK and he has revealed that there will be BIG NEWS soon. He couldn't say if it was player/manager/club related or when it will happen but believe me the NEWS is going to be BIG. I'm well excited tbh!

Well that covers everything.

List?

Disturbance said:
****BIG NEWS****

Put on the List

WUM, ITK, MSN, HTTP, ADSL, ASDA, BMW, XBOX, PSN, HTML

Ch0pper Reid said:
Disturbance said:
****BIG NEWS****

Put on the List

Pmsl

TheMightyQuinn said:
Ch0pper Reid said:
Disturbance said:
****BIG NEWS****

Put on the List

Pmsl

WTF? LOL

Disturbance said:
****BIG NEWS****

Just as informative and accurate as De Niro. No difference is there?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.