De Rossi (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mario being off the wage bill could put this deal back on the table pronto - I haven't heard anything at this stage tho

Zeman could be sack soon and DDR's father could replace him. Won't leave 110%. Also Txiki wouldn't approve this signing.

De Rossi? Again?

I like to think this link to this player is as dead as Hitler.

very good point about txiki, would certainly go against the grain

bobby's influence must still count for something tho

citytillidie24 said:
Looks like our dream midfielder will be signing for PSG today. I'm heartbroken.
Heartbroken? Unless you're being sarcastic, why? He's that much more older now, would take time to settle and we're pretty much stocked up in midfield. Fair play to PSG if they get him as they will have accomplished something we failed to do, but i'm not arsed if we don't get him at this stage.

Pigeonho said:
citytillidie24 said:
Looks like our dream midfielder will be signing for PSG today. I'm heartbroken.
Heartbroken? Unless you're being sarcastic, why? He's that much more older now, would take time to settle and we're pretty much stocked up in midfield. Fair play to PSG if they get him as they will have accomplished something we failed to do, but i'm not arsed if we don't get him at this stage.

Im happy everytime PSG splash the cash and stick two fingers up at FFP. Surely they will not pass FFP and will hopefully drag UEFA and Twatini through the courts. Heres hoping.

bapi said:
Zeman could be sack soon and DDR's father could replace him. Won't leave 110%. Also Txiki wouldn't approve this signing.

If that's the case, then I don't see any hope for the David Villa rumour either..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.