De Rossi (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The De Rossi press conference was a bit strange and to me he didn't rule out a move. He certainly painted the picture that if he was to be sold it would be the owners decision.

Even a Roma fan on here said it was odd.

cleavers said:
Love it, Bob is wumming the media. Great stuff.

Yep a good distraction for us to land what targets we have lined up in my view.

LoveCity said:
All the newspapers have the same quotes and have given it context, he was asked about De Rossi when he said this. He hasn't ruled it out.

Telegraph's spin:

Mancini remains determined to test Roma’s nerve in their attempts to retain De Rossi, however, despite the Italian midfielder’s public insistence this week that he would remain in Rome.

Unless De Rossi proves bold enough to trigger the proposed £28 million transfer, City face an uphill battle, but Mancini has not given up hope.

“It is difficult, I don’t know what can happen.” Mancini said when asked about De Rossi yesterday. “But from my experience, while the window is still open, anything can happen for every player.”

Didn't De Rossi say something along the lines that he'd go if the club wanted to sell him? Can't really remember.

He did say that in so far as he wouldn't initiate a move himself but he'd go for the good of the club if they neeed him to. (i.e. for the money).

Ray78 said:
cleavers said:

I'm not sure about that.

Why didn't Mancini just say 'no, no, no chance' like when asked about Agger?<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:34 pm --<br /><br />
Ray78 said:
cleavers said:

I'm not sure about that.

Why didn't Mancini just say 'no, no, no chance' like when asked about Agger?

LoveCity said:
All the newspapers have the same quotes and have given it context, he was asked about De Rossi when he said this. He hasn't ruled it out.

Telegraph's spin:

Mancini remains determined to test Roma’s nerve in their attempts to retain De Rossi, however, despite the Italian midfielder’s public insistence this week that he would remain in Rome.

Unless De Rossi proves bold enough to trigger the proposed £28 million transfer, City face an uphill battle, but Mancini has not given up hope.

“It is difficult, I don’t know what can happen.” Mancini said when asked about De Rossi yesterday. “But from my experience, while the window is still open, anything can happen for every player.”

Didn't De Rossi say something along the lines that he'd go if the club wanted to sell him? Can't really remember.

Something similar.

I know for sure, he definatley mentioned more reasons for if he was to leave rather than come out and say I am at Roma for life.

The Game 77 said:
Why won't this story just die FFS had enough of this transfer window

Nothing else big is happening mate, this week since he De Rossi press conference has been awful

Hopefully we can get some excitment back, even if it just dreaming.

Forzacitizens said:
Ray78 said:
cleavers said:

I'm not sure about that.

-- Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:34 pm --

Ray78 said:
cleavers said:

I'm not sure about that.

Don't know in that context perhaps as we are playing Liverpool Sunday?

Ray78 said:
Forzacitizens said:
Ray78 said:

I'm not sure about that.

Ray78 said:

I'm not sure about that.

Don't know in that context prehaps as we are playing Liverpool Sunday?

didn,t he play against hearts so ruling him out of CL games if he were to sign!!??.....

riley347 said:
Ray78 said:
Forzacitizens said:
I'm not sure about that.

I'm not sure about that.

Don't know in that context prehaps as we are playing Liverpool Sunday?

didn,t he play against hearts so ruling him out of CL games if he were to sign!!??.....

Yep that as well, but if we did sign him before the second leg it could be null and void and we can play him in the Champions League.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.