De Rossi (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
squirtyflower said:
de niro said:
dannydavito said:
aint u read the twitter comments then? by his agent.. italian sources. I am confident we will secure him, afterall we are city, the BIGGEST and BEST club around right now..!

-- Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:27 pm --

..Why not then?!? we are city.. we can do ANYTHING right..?!? we just won the title ffs!
out owner is a multi billionaire.. we ARE better than Manure!!

danny danny danny, i like you, i really do but you were never as good an actor as me.
is that why you ok'd his posts?
the actors guild in action
no ban with this one,lets have some fun with the rag first...

citizens_1976 said:
There's a really small chance of De Rossi now and will take more than the time we have left to complete a deal for him anyway. We seriously need to forget about De Rossi and move on. He's 29 and overpriced, I'm sure there are younger and better options out there for half the money.

There's talk of Javi Garcia... However I'm still not giving up hope on DeRossi until 11.59 on 31st August.

dannydavito said:
Sky Blue said:
dannydavito said:
i'm still confident that we can get de rossi.. we need him afterall.. and my friend in italy told me that his agent would prefer him to make the move to city at his peak..

Kinell....another

aint u read the twitter comments then? by his agent.. italian sources. I am confident we will secure him, afterall we are city, the BIGGEST and BEST club around right now..!

mcfc2607 said:
Sky Blue said:
Kinell....another
Lol. I say ban everyone post 2011

..Why not then?!? we are city.. we can do ANYTHING right..?!? we just won the title ffs!

Mmmm subtlety not really your strong point is it?
If you listen really closely you'll be able to hear the CLANG of the banhammer as it lands!
Au revoir Raggy

dannydavito said:
Sky Blue said:
dannydavito said:
i'm still confident that we can get de rossi.. we need him afterall.. and my friend in italy told me that his agent would prefer him to make the move to city at his peak..

Kinell....another

mcfc2607 said:
Sky Blue said:
Kinell....another
Lol. I say ban everyone post 2011

41606_106709199268_2430839_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.