De Rossi (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
even the smallest rumor here. then I doubt very much that there is something still standing.

Ducado said:
Mancio said:
even the smallest rumor here. then I doubt very much that there is something still standing.
eh?

i'm sorry , that was as google translate this : nessun rumor qui , quindi non credo che ci sia qualcosa di vero.

Ducado said:
Mancio said:
eh?
I think he's saying that if even bluemoon only has a small rumour about something happening with De Rossi, then it's not happening. That's all i can come up with!

mcfc2607 said:
Just because he's from Italy doesn't mean he knows all the ins and outs in Italy.

True. in fact i only said that there are no rumors here in italy. and i doubt you can move a so important player without rumors

johnmc said:
Mancio said:
mcfc2607 said:
Just because he's from Italy doesn't mean he knows all the ins and outs in Italy.

True. in fact i only said that there are no rumors here in italy. and i doubt you can move a so important player without rumors

Rodwell

Nowhere near as important and not in Italy. He's saying what I said twenty pages back, if this was going to come off, given how Italian clubs are with leaks, we would have heard something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.