De Rossi (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daz_Blue said:
Andouble said:
Going nowhere now that Zemen is sacked. Whoever the new manager will be will surely rate DDR more than Zemen.

Mancini ? :)

Wouldn't surprise me at all if they went for Roberto this summer, if they can wait that long. Would Mancini be able to turn down that job?

Matt the Giant said:
Daz_Blue said:
Andouble said:
Going nowhere now that Zemen is sacked. Whoever the new manager will be will surely rate DDR more than Zemen.

Mancini ? :)

Wouldn't surprise me at all if they went for Roberto this summer, if they can wait that long. Would Mancini be able to turn down that job?
I think he might take it if offered.

Bilboblue said:
Kinky said:
For the love of God, I never understood this obsession with this supposed rumour. Top class player, I'd be touching myself proper naughty if he signed, but we are talking about Bergomi-Maldini-Totti club loyalty here. It was clear that once he signed that new deal, he pretty much made a career defining commitment, and fair play to the lad. All of us would like to think that if we had a chance, we'd be City from day one until the day it's time to hang them up.

I am sure that 99% of the rumours were agents playing and media BS anyhow, just does not strike me as a kind of a player who would leave for a huge sack of cash at this stage of his career.

Good luck to him, we might eventually sign someone just as good.

Do you not get football news in Moscow?

De Rossi fell out with the manager and the club a couple of months ago and unless things change, he wants out.

I do get it)))

So if a player falls out with a manager (alledgedly) does this mean he asks for a transfer? He wants out? Based on what? From what I can gather on this, he never actually asked for a transfer and is even more unlikely to do so now. Fantastic player, but sounds and looks like the kind of a bloke who would love to stay at his club for his entire career. And, all things considered, I have no problems with that.

I remember watching Euro 96 as a young lad, and reading in one of our papers how one of the Gallagher brothers asked Maldini to join City))) Would have been great, but in all fairness - a one-club World Class player is a bit of a rarity nowadays, is it not? A thing to celebrate methinks.

Whats the latest on our old friend DDR?
How's he been playing, is he happy, when's the next Roma flight due in at Ringway etc?
I think we need to know

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/390525/Manchester-City-slip-behind-in-race-to-sign-Roma-s-Daniele-De-Rossi" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football ... e-De-Rossi</a>

Summer can't be far off.. Look who's back in the papers?
Get him signed up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.