De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RW9 said:
Can't see him leaving Roma, very similar situation to Totti, never been allowed to leave even when massive clubs have been interested e.g madrid, inter etc
The club is apparently ran by the mafia and thats why golden boy totti couldn't go! Normally would laugh that off...but its italy we're talking about!!!

bs totti didnt leave because he loves the club same with de rossi- hes roma through and through.

Daniele De Rossi a ogni costo. Dopo aver conquistato il primo trofeo della stagione, Roberto Mancini ha parlato con lo sceicco Mansour, ha chiesto e ottenuto di allargare i cordoni della borsa. Anche per dimenticare le recenti indecisioni che hanno mandato su tutte le furie l'allenatore italiano. Un grande colpo, l'offensiva è partita. Nelle ultime ore ci sono stati contatti con la Roma e assicurano qualche scambio di email. Avevamo detto nei giorni scorsi che per De Rossi il City avrebbe allargato l'offerta fino a superare il muro dei 35 milioni. E il muro è stato superato: 40 milioni con la possibilità di salire ancora, valutando i bonus. E al centrocampista un pluriennale da circa 7,5 milioni a stagione. Adesso la palla passa alla Roma, l'offerta è di quelle che fanno tremare.

Daniele De Rossi at every cost. After having wining the first trophy of the season, Roberto Mancini spoke with Sheikh Mansour and asked for more money.

Also to forget the recent hesitation that has angered Mancini. A big strike, the offensive has started. In the last hours there has been contact with Roma and some emails.

We have said in the last days that City would have to increase the offer to 35 million, with the possibility to become bigger.

The midfielder will have an annual salary of 7.5 million a season. Now the ball passes to Roma. The offer has made them shake.

Sorry for my dodgy translation.

Forzacitizens said:
Daniele De Rossi a ogni costo. Dopo aver conquistato il primo trofeo della stagione, Roberto Mancini ha parlato con lo sceicco Mansour, ha chiesto e ottenuto di allargare i cordoni della borsa. Anche per dimenticare le recenti indecisioni che hanno mandato su tutte le furie l'allenatore italiano. Un grande colpo, l'offensiva è partita. Nelle ultime ore ci sono stati contatti con la Roma e assicurano qualche scambio di email. Avevamo detto nei giorni scorsi che per De Rossi il City avrebbe allargato l'offerta fino a superare il muro dei 35 milioni. E il muro è stato superato: 40 milioni con la possibilità di salire ancora, valutando i bonus. E al centrocampista un pluriennale da circa 7,5 milioni a stagione. Adesso la palla passa alla Roma, l'offerta è di quelle che fanno tremare.

Daniele De Rossi at every cost. After having wining the first trophy of the season, Roberto Mancini spoke with Sheikh Mansour and asked for more money.

Also to forget the recent hesitation that has angered Mancini. A big strike, the offensive has started. In the last hours there has been contact with Roma and some emails.

We have said in the last days that City would have to increase the offer to 35 million, with the possibility to become bigger.

The midfielder will have an annual salary of 7.5 million a season. Now the ball passes to Roma. The offer has made them shake.

Sorry for my dodgy translation.

Been done about 10 times mate.

RW9 said:
Can't see him leaving Roma, very similar situation to Totti, never been allowed to leave even when massive clubs have been interested e.g madrid, inter etc
The club is apparently ran by the mafia and thats why golden boy totti couldn't go! Normally would laugh that off...but its italy we're talking about!!!

I doubt an American Businessman would have bought a club being run by the mafia. And I doubt the mafia would have let an American Businessman buy their club. That's just my opinion.

unlikelyfan19 said:
RW9 said:

I doubt an American Businessman would have bought a club being run by the mafia. And I doubt the mafia would have let an American Businessman buy their club. That's just my opinion.
Is his business waste disposal? And does he have a mate called Paulie Walnuts?

RW9 said:

Maybe you should come in Italy sometimes. May help you to halt this kind off idiocy

Pigeonho said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
RW9 said:

Is his business waste disposal? And does he have a mate called Paulie Walnuts?
Importing/Exporting business ;)

Mancio said:
RW9 said:

Maybe you should come in Italy sometimes. May help you to halt this kind off idiocy
Is she tight?

Pigeonho said:
Mancio said:
RW9 said:

Is she tight?

05d.jpg

Pigeonho said:
Mancio said:
RW9 said:

Is she tight?

VERY

seriously though......no big names leave roma off their own back! look at lazio- fascists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.