De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TooBlue2 said:
Does anyone else hate all these daft Italian positions like trequartista and regista. 18 months ago they had never been mentioned now they're rife on the forum. I've never turned up for football on Sunday morning and been told I would be playing the regista role it's a centre midfielder deep lying play maker at an absolute push. But on here I keep hearing we need a regista Mancini wants a regista the formation demands a fucking regista. Where I'm from it was something my school teacher did at 8.45 a.m not a position on a football field.

It's a lot less effort to type regista...

TooBlue2 said:
Does anyone else hate all these daft Italian positions like trequartista and regista. 18 months ago they had never been mentioned now they're rife on the forum. I've never turned up for football on Sunday morning and been told I would be playing the regista role it's a centre midfielder deep lying play maker at an absolute push. But on here I keep hearing we need a regista Mancini wants a regista the formation demands a fucking regista. Where I'm from it was something my school teacher did at 8.45 a.m not a position on a football field.
To be fair its popular with a lot of Italians who speak English on twitter, I could give a fuck but w/e

Point being go get us de rossi bm/khaldoon/mancini whoever we need him just drop off the bank truck in Rome and tell him he's ours. Make that shit happen

TooBlue2 said:

Considering that most of these positions were made popular by Italian teams in the 60s I don't see the problem.

squirtyflower said:
bluemonkey71 said:
It's gone quiet. Just one journo chatting about it or what?
Becuase we are not in for him

Marwood is at home counting his piles of cash as we speak

Yeah right.

He really is here only to stop City from succeedng & the Sheikh really wanted to spend all that money on Van Persie but that rotter Marwood stopped him.

Neville Kneville said:
squirtyflower said:
bluemonkey71 said:
It's gone quiet. Just one journo chatting about it or what?
Becuase we are not in for him

Marwood is at home counting his piles of cash as we speak

Yeah right.

He really is here only to stop City from succeedng & the Sheikh really wanted to spend all that money on Van Persie but that rotter Marwood stopped him.
Irony not your strong point this early in the morning?

Needless to say we are not going after DDR

EDIT
after reading your post in the thread re Roberto and Marwood, I'd now like to change my above reasoned statement to

"well hello Mr Marwood, finished counting?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.