De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: De Rossi

Will de Jong be going the other way ? If true then with Barry injured and unfit and Yaya going to the ANC it will leave us just with rodwell and DDR

bobmcfc said:
Will de Jong be going the other way ? If true then with Barry injured and unfit and Yaya going to the ANC it will leave us just with rodwell and DDR
Barry is close to return I thought.

Marvin said:
bobmcfc said:

We could still have room if we use rodwell in a duel role between defence and midfield. We need to make a decision on Nigel though. He would do very well in Italy and I'd rather use him as part of a deal for de Rossi than see him join a prem club next summer on a free

bobmcfc said:
Marvin said:
bobmcfc said:

We could still have room if we use rodwell in a duel role between defence and midfield. We need to make a decision on Nigel though. He would do very well in Italy and I'd rather use him as part of a deal for de Rossi than see him join a prem club next summer on a free

Inter Milan is the rumour doing the rounds?

hgblue said:
bobmcfc said:
Marvin said:

I love Nigel and wouldn't want to see him playing in the prem for a rival. I'd rather he went to Roma or inter Milan

bobmcfc said:
hgblue said:
bobmcfc said:

I love Nigel and wouldn't want to see him playing in the prem for a rival. I'd rather he went to Roma or inter Milan

I agree that he's a cracking player, but DDR is on another level completely. Bearing in mind his contract situation, best for all concerned if he gets a move to Italy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.