De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reported to a mod.

The sky employer in question is Peter O'Rourke, who i happen to have worked with many moons ago.

His sources are about as reliable as Tolmies Hairdoo.

Well thats settled then he is on his way!!!!!!!!!!!

oakiecokie said:
Vincent said:
oakiecokie said:
Why don`t you just fuck off from that stone you crept from.

Reported to a mod.

The sky employer in question is Peter O'Rourke, who i happen to have worked with many moons ago.

Oh yes "I`m the big I am now" You know Jack Shit so just leave this Forum and do us all a favour.
By the way I`ve now asked you three times why you ain`t got the balls to respond to my posts.
I do happen to hear legit info from time to time due to the nature of my job.
I seem to remember posting on my way to Paris for business only to be abused and a mod to confirm it was actually true (due to posting from M.A business lounge).
What is it exactly you would like me to answer for you ?

This is monsterous news if true. Why nothing on the channel or here <a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/transfer-centre/clockwatch" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/transfer-centre/clockwatch</a> if this is the case?

Vincent said:
oakiecokie said:
Vincent said:

Why don`t you just fuck off from that stone you crept from.

Reported to a mod.

Can someone ban this attention seeking piss flap !! Why would anyone believe a word this guys says he is a wum of the highest order !! Then when something slightly credible appears he calls bull shit !! Why the fuck do we have tout up with cunts like this ??

Vincent said:
oakiecokie said:
Vincent said:
Reported to a mod.

Oh yes "I`m the big I am now" You know Jack Shit so just leave this Forum and do us all a favour.
By the way I`ve now asked you three times why you ain`t got the balls to respond to my posts.
I seem to remember posting on my way to Paris for business only to be abused and a mod to confirm it was actually true (due to posting from M.A business lounge).

Whoopie fucking do.

A mod confirmed you were at an airport, well that's ok then, it means you are definitely itk if you were actually at an airport. I've never been to one myself, are they nice?

Vincent said:
oakiecokie said:
Vincent said:
Reported to a mod.

That was me, to be fair you could be a baggage handler for all we know, but you dropped a clanger with the Agger stuff, and to be honest you are going to get stick, best maybe you let people get excited if it's wrong it's wrong

Vincent said:
oakiecokie said:
Vincent said:
Reported to a mod.

LOL, you sad bastard. The only truth in your post was the fkin location you posted from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.