De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Manchester apparently... got tissues at the ready, either for my tears if it's not true or... well, you know.

Akai said:
this could last till deadline day.

I know someone will be over the moon by this news though! :)

one that I certainly wouldn't mind if it drags the next 2 weeks, would be totally worth it

Vincent said:
oakiecokie said:
Vincent said:

Why don`t you just fuck off from that stone you crept from.

Reported to a mod.

The sky employer in question is Peter O'Rourke, who i happen to have worked with many moons ago.

His sources are about as reliable as Tolmies Hairdoo.

You were somewhat amusing recently. Now you are just wumming. Give it up.

Vincent said:
oakiecokie said:
Vincent said:

Reported to a mod.

The sky employer in question is Peter O'Rourke, who i happen to have worked with many moons ago.

Oh yes "I`m the big I am now" You know Jack Shit so just leave this Forum and do us all a favour.
By the way I`ve now asked you three times why you ain`t got the balls to respond to my posts.

Vincent said:
oakiecokie said:
Vincent said:

Reported to a mod.

That makes them infinitely more reliable than yours. Why do you think anyone on here believes a word you say ? And you've got the brass neck to report someone ? FFS !

Vincent said:
oakiecokie said:
Vincent said:

Reported to a mod.

Excellent, TH has had a pretty good success rate over the past few years!

Uno's_My name said:
Mcfcbing said:
Uno's_My name said:
How about this then, you could have one of Bale or De Rossi but only one, no chance of signing the other at any future date, who would you choose and why?

Me its Bale everytime, gives us something one of the very few things we currently dont have, and is a lot younger.

personally i think ddr , we have the likes of silva,nasri,aguero tevez in attack, where as defensively we have savic kolo barry nd de jong, ddr in mid wwith yaya would be solid and almost unbreakable with kompany and hart behind them, i think he could be the difference this season, and as we know ddr an yaya both know where the goal is, anyone member his shot against england that hit the post on half volley???

Our attacks got great players but one thing it hasn't got is pace, we severely lack pace and natural width, we have 1 main style of play which against the majority is more than enough but against the very best sides it probably wont be and by that i mean the cream of Europe Barca, Bayern and Madrid etc, we lack the quality options to change our game if and when required and that was a real problem towards the end of last season when teams had worked us out, luckily for us even though teams knew how we played and how to stop us (thanks rat boy for publicising it you 3 fingered bellwhiff) most weren't good enough to do anything about it, unfortunately though there are teams out there who are.

De Rossi is a great player at what he does but we already have players who give us what he does, maybe not to his level but we dont lack bite and quality in midfield and our defence dosnt need THAT much protecting when its already the best in the country, Bale gives us something we dont have and has years on his side to improve, thats why id go for him.

fair point but then wouldnt a quaility attacker like the likes of nasri have to watch on the bench? and if yaya went to the african cup of nations what happens then? we almost lost the league and cost us in all our other cups last season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.