De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oakiecokie said:
Rammy Blue said:
Vincent said:
I do happen to hear legit info from time to time due to the nature of my job.
I seem to remember posting on my way to Paris for business only to be abused and a mod to confirm it was actually true (due to posting from M.A business lounge).
What is it exactly you would like me to answer for you ?

Whoopie fucking do.

A mod confirmed you were at an airport, well that's ok then, it means you are definitely itk if you were actually at an airport. I've never been to one myself, are they nice?

No you`ve misunderstood mate.He said he was in Paris not Nice !!!
Gets coat.

no he said a digestive not a nice

IF it gets confirmed that his agent is here to specifically speak to us then imo the deal is pretty much done.

Fingers crossed.

Rammy Blue said:
IF it gets confirmed that his agent is here to specifically speak to us then imo the deal is pretty much done.

Fingers crossed.

please don't write things like this it just gets me too hyped

I cannot believe how people react to a person posting thing on the internet. VVK maybe a wum or not, but here we have people telling him to 'stop', he is 'yawn' and people then spunking themselves what he has said might be true. Who cares?! Leave him be, leave TH be and anyone else. It's not real life, it's the internet. Real life will be when City say a signing is confirmed, and until then an open forum is exactly that - open.

Twitter @AnnieEaves reporting DeRossi agent Sergio Berti is agent for Kolarov.

Could be visiting City to speak about Kolarov, then again it could be De Rossi.

if this is true and he joins de rossi is going straight on the back of my home city top !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.