De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Kompany is King said:
Twitter @AnnieEaves reporting DeRossi agent Sergio Berti is agent for Kolarov.

Could be visiting City to speak about Kolarov, then again it could be De Rossi.

Kolarov is going to get a shit load of flack on here if that's true Lol.

Poor sod.

what's more i'd be pissed if we sold him now that we're going to be going with a 3-5-2 at least some of the time, he was dynamite in the CS

Vincent said:
Rammy Blue said:
IF it gets confirmed that his agent is here to specifically speak to us then imo the deal is pretty much done.

Fingers crossed.
Agents speak to clubs on a day to day basis. It's their job.

Shut up you dick, IF he has flown over for talks then it's a little bit more than a chat.

andrewmswift said:
Rammy Blue said:
IF it gets confirmed that his agent is here to specifically speak to us then imo the deal is pretty much done.

Fingers crossed.

please don't write things like this it just gets me too hyped

same! when roughly will we find out if its true and what happening? tnight?tmoroo?sat?

It'll be those rag bastards on the wind-up at Sky. Eaves' suggestion is probably closer to the truth.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/sergio-berti/details/berater_506.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/sergi ... r_506.html</a>

I'm refusing to get drawn into this!

Rammy Blue said:
johnmc said:
Rammy Blue said:

Fingers crossed.

Not necessarily. I reckon we spoke to RVP agent.

Different kettle of fish entirely.

Yep we also did a bit of work with Hazard with little effect.

We want this to happen so we're in danger of giving this story more momentum than it has? Just setting ourselves up for a fall so best to take a step back.

Rammy Blue said:
Vincent said:
Rammy Blue said:

Fingers crossed.
Agents speak to clubs on a day to day basis. It's their job.

Shut up you dick, IF he has flown over for talks then it's a little bit more than a chat.
Don't talk wet. Agents fly all over the show EVERY DAY for talks with clubs. Making a two/three hour flight from Rome to Manchester is fook all, especially on a jet. Quicker than getting a train to London each day, which I have to do for work occasionally.

If it was about Kolarov the agent he would have no need to talk to City would he, he'd have to talk to the other club about personal terms and City would do their business with the interested club directly. Or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.