De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vincent said:
Bobbins said:
Vincent said:
Anything above 25m for a guy that is 30 in under a years time is a disaster. Let the rags make idiotic signings like that (as they have just done with rvp).

Rag !!
Call me petty names, don't call me a rag. I'll be in hospatality for
The game on Sunday. What rag goes to city games ?

I've seen Phil Neville there plenty of times !! RAG !! And most City fans would know that !! RAG !!

Vincent said:
Bobbins said:
Vincent said:
Anything above 25m for a guy that is 30 in under a years time is a disaster. Let the rags make idiotic signings like that (as they have just done with rvp).

Rag !!
Call me petty names, don't call me a rag. I'll be in hospatality for
The game on Sunday. What rag goes to city games ?

Which suite and how much have you paid?

Re: Sky Sports reporting City in talks with De Rossi's Agent

Walter Sabatini said: "If a monstrous bid materialised we would evaluate it.

"But we are not looking for buyers for Daniele, because he is a pillar of our team."

He's obviously looking for an offer he can't refuse. I hope he takes the pillar of cash.

johnmc said:
Forgive my serie a ignorance but what chance do Roma having in winning things next year. They spent any money?

Fuck all chance and they didn't make chumps.

oakiecokie said:
cyprustavern said:
Vincent said:

hahaha your mask is slipping

And so it should.He`s two faced !!

anyone who doesnt want de rossi cant be a blue in my eyes

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/gianlucadimarzio/?action=read&idnet=Z2lhbmx1Y2FkaW1hcnppby5jb20tMjU5MTg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/gianluca ... 20tMjU5MTg</a>

Gianluca Di Marzio says we haven't made an official offer to Roma yet but that there IS contact between City and his representatives (presumably with Roma's permission). If Mancio is around maybe he can tell me if I'm right or wrong again with a better translation. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.