De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BringBackSwales said:
TonyM said:
sam-caddick said:
De Rossi would not do that if he was not moving in my opinion.

I live in hope!! Please Daniele, come City!
What did he do? Piss on the new Roma shirt?

worse than that, he threw a plate of pasta on the floor and picked up a chip barm whilst singing we are the fans of the invisible man

Sign him up now, Bobby!

SalfordCityBlue said:
So much conjecture over that picture!

He may have been waving at his kid, or maybe Mancini had just arrived in the stand?

It says nothing, either way.

Weird that Roma have not killed the story if they want him to stay. Tonight was the time to do it. I think they want the cash...

Fazackerley, 40,000 fans turn out proclaiming there love of DDR and no word to his legions that he's staying.

The silence is deafening

SWP's back said:
80s Shorts said:
SWP's back said:
Lol I love the way the bm amateur accountants come out to play.
It ain't your money so don't worry.
One CL win would pay it back in full an then some.

Just to remind you SWP, you lol'd at the amatuer accountants.
Oh thats the lol that offends. Well fuck me silly with an elf.

Yes they amuse me also, handwringing over the supposed fee while not knowing where we stand financially to the same extent as those penning the deal. Why worry when we have a team employed to do that on your behalf?

Didnt offend me at all mate. The discussion between you and me will get lost in the thread. However, what you said was blatently untrue and I just thought I would point it out to you.

De Rossi will hold a press conference on Tuesday, Zeman said he is confident DDR will stay.

can't work this out at all, why hold a press conference to say you're staying - unless the whole thing has been a publicity stunt by the club - kaka anyone?

and we should learn the lessons and announce we're pulling out before giving him the opportunity to reject us so publically

unless of course he's coming!

City Raider said:
can't work this out at all, why hold a press conference to say you're staying - unless the whole thing has been a publicity stunt by the club - kaka anyone?

and we should learn the lessons and announce we're pulling out before giving him the opportunity to reject us so publically

unless of course he's coming!

Does anyone remember if he held a press conference when he rejected us last time?

If he does hold a press conference and reject us he cant be saying he has signed a new deal could he, he's already got one with Roma! MCFC should pull offer before he has this conference to save face! Confused as FUCK....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.