De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Project said:
Why have a press conference to say you're staying

Exactly my thoughts. Didn't Shevchenko hold a press conference to announce he was off to Chelsea in '06?

City Raider said:
can't work this out at all, why hold a press conference to say you're staying - unless the whole thing has been a publicity stunt by the club - kaka anyone?

and we should learn the lessons and announce we're pulling out before giving him the opportunity to reject us so publically

unless of course he's coming!

Look at it like this, if the club (City) thought it was impossible all the talk would have been behind closed doors. and the decision made before any news got out, if it turns out he is staying then my guess is that the club (City) never put a bid in.

Remember this started by some sky chap tweeting his agent was in Manchester, we don't even know it that was true, since then there has been lots of conjecture by the Italian press but not one word from either club

Project said:
Why have a press conference to say you're staying

To publicly put it to bed once and for all, endear himself even more to the Roma fans and humilliate us.
A lot of the Italian press want us taught a lesson

Or to announce a tearful goodbye!!!!

80s Shorts said:
SWP's back said:
80s Shorts said:
Just to remind you SWP, you lol'd at the amatuer accountants.
Oh thats the lol that offends. Well fuck me silly with an elf.

Yes they amuse me also, handwringing over the supposed fee while not knowing where we stand financially to the same extent as those penning the deal. Why worry when we have a team employed to do that on your behalf?

Didnt offend me at all mate. The discussion between you and me will get lost in the thread. However, what you said was blatently untrue and I just thought I would point it out to you.
Well you're wrong to as it wasn't.

Now talk to someone that gives a shit fella.

I'm here for news on DDR, not a chat with you.<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:43 pm --<br /><br />
80s Shorts said:
SWP's back said:
80s Shorts said:
Just to remind you SWP, you lol'd at the amatuer accountants.
Oh thats the lol that offends. Well fuck me silly with an elf.

Yes they amuse me also, handwringing over the supposed fee while not knowing where we stand financially to the same extent as those penning the deal. Why worry when we have a team employed to do that on your behalf?

Didnt offend me at all mate. The discussion between you and me will get lost in the thread. However, what you said was blatently untrue and I just thought I would point it out to you.
Well you're wrong to as it wasn't.

Now talk to someone that gives a shit fella.

I'm here for news on DDR, not a chat with you.

Can anyone think of any press conference ever simply to announce a player is staying put? Not including contracts because clearly he's only recently signed one, so would be very unlikely!<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:46 pm --<br /><br />Can anyone think of any press conference ever simply to announce a player is staying put? Not including contracts because clearly he's only recently signed one, so would be very unlikely!

This is feeling more and more like the Kaka farce. I hope we pull this off... but it feels a bit like we are being played and Roma are orchestrating a huge publicity stunt - crank it up and up and when it hits fever pitch they will announce they turned down a mega offer from us and De Rossi is staying. I hope this isnt the case.

This is feeling more and more like the Kaka farce. I hope we pull this off... but it feels a bit like we are being played and Roma are orchestrating a huge publicity stunt - crank it up and up and when it hits fever pitch they will announce they turned down a mega offer from us and De Rossi is staying. I hope this isnt the case.

Can anyone think of any press conference ever simply to announce a player is staying put? Not including contracts because clearly he's only recently signed one, so would be very unlikely!<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:50 pm --<br /><br />Can anyone think of any press conference ever simply to announce a player is staying put? Not including contracts because clearly he's only recently signed one, so would be very unlikely!

Can anybody edit a Wikipedia page?.

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniele_De_Rossi" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniele_De_Rossi</a>

Cant think of a press conference to say you are leaving before either.<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:01 pm --<br /><br />Cant think of a press conference to say you are leaving before either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.