De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BoyBlue_1985 said:
This is a really pointless thread. Has there been any solid evidence that we are even going to bid for him

As sad as this makes me....it had to happen sooner or later but.......I agree !! Christ that hurt !!

Not going to happen. I don't waste any more effort on it, anyone can see it's the Joe Royle at Oldham/Kaka at Milan scenario all over again. 'How could I leave the club I love' etc etc. 'Not motivated by money' etc etc.

If we really want a centre midfielder then Moutinho, Cabaye, Tiote are all gettable for much less money, but the clock is ticking

LongsightM13 said:
Not going to happen. I don't waste any more effort on it, anyone can see it's the Joe Royle at Oldham/Kaka at Milan scenario all over again. 'How could I leave the club I love' etc etc. 'Not motivated by money' etc etc.

If we really want a centre midfielder then Moutinho, Cabaye, Tiote are all gettable for much less money, but the clock is ticking
Moutinho please.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
This is a really pointless thread. Has there been any solid evidence that we are even going to bid for him
None.

Also accroding to the Transfer Forum he's the best defensive midfielder ever(!) and at 29, with no sell-on value, even though we have Yaya, de Jong, Barry, Milner and Rodwell he'd be a great signing at £60m or however much we're going to pay!

Armaan said:
LongsightM13 said:

Moutinho please.

I agree, a brilliant player

LongsightM13 said:

What effort are you putting into the signing of De Rossi?

wireblue said:
LongsightM13 said:

is LongsightM13 really Brian Marwood? Fucking hell Longshight you are in for a rough ride in here

wireblue said:
LongsightM13 said:

Pmslllll

I've told by a very reliable source that City have their private and discreet
jet on standby for De Rossi.

ManCity_01_1341822a.jpg

danburge82 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
None.

Also accroding to the Transfer Forum he's the best defensive midfielder ever(!) and at 29, with no sell-on value, even though we have Yaya, de Jong, Barry, Milner and Rodwell he'd be a great signing at £60m or however much we're going to pay!

I agree with you, but someone will come and say do you know better than Mancini ? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.