De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
markbmcfc said:
Well, there wasn't an 8am flight from Rome to Manchester.

There was an 0812 flight with BA to London, which has landed.

Clearly a wind up, but just for those that believed.

Not that I particularly care, but that would be commercial flights only I presume.

BlakeTheBlue said:
The lads i chat to on their Roma forum have been banging on about this "Super Monday" event that the club have promissed the fans today and that there will be big news anounced. I doubt they would call it "Super Monday" if it was just gonna be a press conference anouncing the departure of their best player, lol.

maybe it is to tell them that although they have lost DDR they have managed to secure Rocky Santa Cruz in part ex? No, maybe not

The funny thing about player loyalty keeping the fans happy, is those very same fans would be calling for him to be out the moment he can't consistently put in the great performances. They wouldn't give a shit about him then beyond "Great servant to the club".

Money wise Roma need it, but shit scared of there fans very sad clubs in Italy a ran by there fans especially with the money situation over there..

waspish said:
Money wise Roma need it, but shit scared of there fans very sad clubs in Italy a ran by there fans especially with the money situation over there..
Correct. The Lazio ultras documentary was an eye-opener. It'd be like MCFC_DIE_HARD knocking on Carrington and demanding a meeting with Kompany. He of course would get laughed at, whereas over in Italy it's a different story, if that documentary is anything to go by.

Bellamyend said:
anyone got that app that tracks flights in the air? Is he over Stevenage now?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.flightradar24.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.flightradar24.com/</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.