De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bobmcfc said:
Just seen this tweet

. Nik (@TouchlineDrama)
20/08/2012 11:58
Mediaset claim Roberto Mancini personally called De Rossi and said—"Do you want to end up like Totti? A great player who never won anything"

I love how we go from no one knowing what he's going to say in a press conference tomorrow, to actual quotes from a private phone call between two people.

Ridiculous

bobmcfc said:
Just seen this tweet

. Nik (@TouchlineDrama)
Mediaset claim Roberto Mancini personally called De Rossi and said—"Do you want to end up like Totti? A great player who never won anything"

Not being funny but Totti has won quite a few things including a World Cup and a league title

cityman14364 said:
romanista said:
cityman14364 said:
AS Roma Italy

Choose transfers during another season:

Transfer revenue: 22.968.000 £ - Transfer expenditures: 78.254.440 £ = -55.286.440 £

im guessing now mathematics isnt your forte, im guessing the banks may want to recruit some cash back

yes, £78m last summer and £31m this summer, that's £109m between July 2011 and August 2012 ie the last year. is there something i'm missing?

obviously you are missing something, your adding the 2 figures together, 22.9 was your revenue, you actually spent 78.2 which for 1 is a far cry from your alleged 120 million u said earlier, you have a deficit of 55.2 millions and the current financial situation in italy and the banks problems, i think they may look to get some back,dont you,please feel free to let me inform you if your missing somethinDg Felse
I said we've spent €120m in the last year, meaning last summer and this summer combined. And I was talking about pure expenditure not net balance. But yes, it's possible that the ownership would want some back, but not at this point, and certainly not at the cost of losing De Rossi and there would be a huge backlash from the fans.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
bobmcfc said:
Just seen this tweet

. Nik (@TouchlineDrama)

Not being funny but Totti has won quite a few things including a World Cup and a league title

It's just what mediaset are claiming

Johnny_on said:
bobmcfc said:
Just seen this tweet

. Nik (@TouchlineDrama)

I love how we go from no one knowing what he's going to say in a press conference tomorrow, to actual quotes from a private phone call between two people.

Ridiculous

Mancio said:
Braggster said:
Blatantly not leaving Roma, time for us to stop dreaming and move on.

too early to say that mate. all the most reliable sources are saying still no offert has been done. so until a real offert is on the table we can't know how roma could react.

de rossi is a cost to Rome of 12 million a year for the next 5 years = 60M euros. plus circa 40M City could offer = 100M euros. thats too much for any italian club to refuse this days.

also considers that the bank largely broke their balls and the Americans have not yet thrown a penny.

so if they get a real offer everything can happen
E De Rossi accetterebbe l'offerta del City secondo te? Io ho molti dubbi a riguardo: secondo me rimane a Roma (forse controvoglia) anche se la societa' accette una nostra offerta. Ma vedremo!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
bobmcfc said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

It's just what mediaset are claiming

Yes but that would make Mancini a bit stupid and mediaset are talking bad cat aids
Im not having a go at you JustBob

If we Had info on personal conversations then surely we would also be aware of de rossi's decision

cleavers said:
Johnny_on said:
...that might not even have taken place.

Apparently Mancini was also sitting on the bog reading gazzetta dello sport when he made the phonecall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.