De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
romanista said:
cityman14364 said:
AS Roma Italy

Choose transfers during another season:

Transfer revenue: 22.968.000 £ - Transfer expenditures: 78.254.440 £ = -55.286.440 £

im guessing now mathematics isnt your forte, im guessing the banks may want to recruit some cash back

yes, £78m last summer and £31m this summer, that's £109m between July 2011 and August 2012 ie the last year. is there something i'm missing?

obviously you are missing something, your adding the 2 figures together, 22.9 was your revenue, you actually spent 78.2 which for 1 is a far cry from your alleged 120 million u said earlier, you have a deficit of 55.2 millions and the current financial situation in italy and the banks problems, i think they may look to get some back,dont you,please feel free to let me inform you if your missing something else

carlos92 said:
The Press Conference is more than likely to be about the start of the Serie A season and their expectations. AS Roma have played us all along with no intention of selling.
They haven't "played City", because this is I am beginning to realise all in our minds....there's is no City bid.

Just seen this tweet

. Nik (@TouchlineDrama)
20/08/2012 11:58
Mediaset claim Roberto Mancini personally called De Rossi and said—"Do you want to end up like Totti? A great player who never won anything"

Marvin said:
carlos92 said:
The Press Conference is more than likely to be about the start of the Serie A season and their expectations. AS Roma have played us all along with no intention of selling.
They haven't "played City", because this is I am beginning to realise all in our minds....there's is no City bid.

There must be something going on as there has been lots of stories coming out from the Italian media...

I am surprised Sky didnt ask about transfers yesterday, they always ask at this time of the year..

Maybe Geoff Shreeves was briefed not to ask ?

yayas trusty right foot said:
Marvin said:
carlos92 said:

There must be something going on as there has been lots of stories coming out from the Italian media...

I am surprised Sky didnt ask about transfers yesterday, they always ask at this time of the year..

according to Ian Cheeseman Mancini was asked about De Rossi and he said no comment

Marvin said:
carlos92 said:

That might also be true. Most of these news about DDR havent come from reliable source. They are done by trashy italian newspapers that just want to sell more papers.

Some Roman bloggers are saying that the news are made by the newspapers and even thought Mancini really likes DDR he knows City would have to pay way too much for 29 year old player.

Player or the club haven't shot down these news because this is huge marketing profit the As Roma. Most papers outside Italy don't write about As Roma on daily basis so they are taking everything marketingwise from these news.

Forzacitizens said:
yayas trusty right foot said:
Marvin said:

according to Ian Cheeseman Mancini was asked about De Rossi and he said no comment
The interview on 5live he seemed to giggle like a girl and then say yes we need some (or similar). I thought he knew something was a foot, but it might be nothing to do with DDR.

Braggster said:
Blatantly not leaving Roma, time for us to stop dreaming and move on.

too early to say that mate. all the most reliable sources are saying still no offert has been done. so until a real offert is on the table we can't know how roma could react.

de rossi is a cost to Rome of 12 million a year for the next 5 years = 60M euros. plus circa 40M City could offer = 100M euros. thats too much for any italian club to refuse this days.

also considers that the bank largely broke their balls and the Americans have not yet thrown a penny.

so if they get a real offer everything can happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.