De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If De Rossi has made a decision to stay, I would think we would leak it to the press that we've ended our interest. We won't sit back and let him break the news.

So to me either he hasn't made a decision yet, has made a decision to stay and hasn't told us yet or he's on his way.

Mister Appointment said:
Anyone who thinks he's coming after playing last night is just kidding themselves. Absolutely positively no way on earth that he plays last night, with the stadium announcer making the announcement that he did about DDR being Roma for life and their most important signings, only for them to go sell him the next day. Today's press conference will thankfully put this particular mooted transfer to bed.

"When an Italian tells me it's pasta on the plate I check under the sauce to make sure. They are the inventors of the smokescreen."
-Ol' Dirty Bastard

moomba said:
If De Rossi has made a decision to stay, I would think we would leak it to the press that we've ended our interest. We won't sit back and let him break the news.

So to me either he hasn't made a decision yet, has made a decision to stay and hasn't told us yet or he's on his way.

Its been pointed out that all Roma players have done a press conference. This could just be standard practices

FisHman99 said:
Mister Appointment said:
Anyone who thinks he's coming after playing last night is just kidding themselves. Absolutely positively no way on earth that he plays last night, with the stadium announcer making the announcement that he did about DDR being Roma for life and their most important signings, only for them to go sell him the next day. Today's press conference will thankfully put this particular mooted transfer to bed.

Tomorrows press conference,

So another day of wild speculation and theories will abound. Fun and games!

Keith Moon said:
Mister Appointment said:

"When an Italian tells me it's pasta on the plate I check under the sauce to make sure. They are the inventors of the smokescreen."
-Ol' Dirty Bastard

This is very true! Although didn't know that that was an ODB quote. :)

We'll see, but for me it's been a complete non starter since we were first linked with him. I'll happily be proven wrong though.

johnmc said:
moomba said:

Its been pointed out that all Roma players have done a press conference. This could just be standard practices

It may well be, but if he has said no to us, we're not going to sit back and wait for him to announce that to the world. We'd be onto our contacts in the press to leak the story straight away that we've ended our interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.