De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pigeonho said:
Rammyblues said:
For those of us still hanging on in quiet desperation it isn't over till DDR says it is over.
But that's the English way!

The time is gone
The song is over
Thought I'd something more to say

Sick to death of this transfer window!
cant just get 2 or 3 deals done a month from the seasons end, oh no, have to piss about the whole summer (even though we are champions..)

Goats left knee said:
cant just get 2 or 3 deals done a month from the seasons end, oh no, have to piss about the whole summer (even though we are champions..)

The fact we're champions is pretty irrelevant to the rest of your post.

Fucking hell, heads up fellas.... jesus.... Is this the Goth Emo City Fan thread....

If he decides to stay, I'm sure we have a plan B, C and D... All who Bob thinks will still improve us.

Bit of trust for the management/club that won the Premiership...

They might know what they are doing.

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Goats left knee said:

The fact we're champions is pretty irrelevant to the rest of your post.

Why is it irrelevant? Players should be falling over themselves to play for us, I seem to recall us playing the best footy/scoring the most etc and winning the prem and this season have the opportunity to push on in the CL as well but Martinez/Hazzard/RVP have all gone elsewhere. Someone must be fucking our transfer policy up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.