De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HERE IS WHAT WE KNOW.

1. Sky Sports Reporter said a few days ago DDR's agent was meeting with MCFC. Could be true, could be untrue no one knows but those two parties.

2.Media outlets (no one trustworthy really) pushing out vague articles saying about £30-£35m. No one knows.

3. DDR played in a friendly and he waved like a normal person while doing normal person things. (Cue Bluemoon's Body Language Doctors starting to analyze his farts.)

4. DDR will be at a press conference tomorrow, no one really knows if he called it or just a normal presser for the players.

HE MIGHT COME, HE MIGHT NOT, NO ONE KNOWS ANYTHING ACCEPT FOR CITY AND ROMA. BOTH CLUBS HAVE BEEN EXTREMELY QUIET.

AGAIN

NOBODY KNOWS ANYTHING. But there is enough buzz that maybe we enquired again or something.

Now, in my opinion if he doesn't come, I don't think we will hear anything. I think both clubs are being respectful. That's just my take on things. Just quote this when someone asks whats going on.

unlikelyfan19 said:
HE MIGHT COME, HE MIGHT NOT, NO ONE KNOWS ANYTHING ACCEPT FOR CITY AND ROMA. BOTH CLUBS HAVE BEEN EXTREMELY QUIET.

Well, Roma's coach has spoken: "The club knows that Daniele is important for me. I think he will stay."

LoveCity said:
unlikelyfan19 said:

Well, Roma's coach has spoken: "The club knows that Daniele is important for me. I think he will stay."

"I think". What do you want him to say? "Oh De Ross? He's nailed on a blue".

For what it's worth I don't think he is coming. I am just trying to display the fact no one knows anything except for the clubs.

EDIT: I think I realize now that you were just adding a piece of information.

LoveCity said:
unlikelyfan19 said:

He thinks he'll stay?

LoveCity said:
unlikelyfan19 said:

I like this.

Rammy Blue said:
LoveCity said:
unlikelyfan19 said:

I like this.

Lay them down softly...

richards30 said:
LoveCity said:
unlikelyfan19 said:

He thinks he'll stay?
I doubt that. It seems like a pr comment. That coach would be the first to sell him on.

prairiemoon said:
richards30 said:
LoveCity said:
He thinks he'll stay?
I doubt that. It seems like a pr comment. That coach would be the first to sell him on.
Hopefully because if the money offered is true that it's surely too good for Roma to turn Down? They could buy 3-4 quality players with €35m?!?

Ducado said:
OK guys and girls

Can we just draw a line under this one for now, of course this is the transfer forum but we are going around in circles here, can we agree not to post anything until some new information comes along, otherwise it will just reach another 100 and odd pages of the same information
Or just stop reading it For a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.