De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
laserblue said:
Here's my ITK info. De Rossi is staying at Roma. And not a YouTube clip in sight. Tolmie eat your heart out.

I thank you.
boring bastard. of course he is staying, Roma wouldn't continue with the press conference if he was leaving.

Coming out of the stadium (we'd been to the store) on Saturday afternoon, there was a guy outside the City offices speaking Italian on his mobile. We turned and I said "Ciao". He smiled. I then said "De Rossi?", to which he smiled again and gave us the thumbs up.

We had a quick look on the Internet and found that De Rossi's agent is called Sergio Berti. Looking on Google images, we found it was the same guy we'd just walked past. Absolutely no doubt it was him.

The thing is, though, that just because his representative is at the club offices doesn't mean he's signing. And Sergio Berti also represents Aleks Kolarov.

Just thought I'd let you know. And I'm not a WUM and definitely not an ITK.

raininspain said:
Coming out of the stadium (we'd been to the store) on Saturday afternoon, there was a guy outside the City offices speaking Italian on his mobile. We turned and I said "Ciao". He smiled. I then said "De Rossi?", to which he smiled again and gave us the thumbs up.

We had a quick look on the Internet and found that De Rossi's agent is called Sergio Berti. Looking on Google images, we found it was the same guy we'd just walked past. Absolutely no doubt it was him.

The thing is, though, that just because his representative is at the club offices doesn't mean he's signing. And Sergio Berti also represents Aleks Kolarov.

IF he was signing for us, no way would City spend that much money and then have DDR announce it as HIS press conference in Italy, we would want the announcement controlled from our end, so as much as I want to believe you, I can't

Stoned Rose said:
SSN just said we've jibbed him cos he 'wanted 5.5 million wages per year after tax'.

If that's true then this will be our controlled exit prior to the press conference.

Can somebody please update me as I can't be arsed readin another 30pages of arguing.

Is he coming or not?

Oh and where is VVK-as he did say we were in talks with him???

raininspain said:

light the torches fella's I believe we have a contender for this weeks witchhunt

Rammy Blue said:
Stoned Rose said:
SSN just said we've jibbed him cos he 'wanted 5.5 million wages per year after tax'.

If that's true then this will be our controlled exit prior to the press conference.
true.

what i dont understand is, why gather the press to announce you're staying put?
for me its more rational to have a press conference to announce youäre leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.