De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we only end up with Rodwell (although I think he'll be ok) and Sinclair then Mancini has been fucked over.

He would have wanted top draw players to have a real go at not just the league but the Champions league - at present we just don't have the cover for midfield and defense considering we'll soon be playing twice each week.

raininspain said:
BringBackSwales said:
raininspain said:
Coming out of the stadium (we'd been to the store) on Saturday afternoon, there was a guy outside the City offices speaking Italian on his mobile. We turned and I said "Ciao". He smiled. I then said "De Rossi?", to which he smiled again and gave us the thumbs up.

We had a quick look on the Internet and found that De Rossi's agent is called Sergio Berti. Looking on Google images, we found it was the same guy we'd just walked past. Absolutely no doubt it was him.

The thing is, though, that just because his representative is at the club offices doesn't mean he's signing. And Sergio Berti also represents Aleks Kolarov.

Just thought I'd let you know. And I'm not a WUM and definitely not an ITK.

IF he was signing for us, no way would City spend that much money and then have DDR announce it as HIS press conference in Italy, we would want the announcement controlled from our end, so as much as I want to believe you, I can't

I'm not asking anyone to believe that we've signed De Rossi, I'm just reporting what I saw with my own two eyes. The guy in the suit was 100% definitely Sergio Berti, the representative of Daniele de Rossi and Aleks Kolarov.

As that old fat Spanish waiter would have said: FACT!

And as I wrote in my original post, The thing is, though, that just because his representative is at the club offices doesn't mean he's signing. And Sergio Berti also represents Aleks Kolarov.

I believe you mate..

I think the conclusion to this saga was that the package was just too expensive...

If you bring a new player in on the highest wages then you are going to cause all kind of problems with existing players..

I am sure Yaya and Tevez would want an uplift to name but two...

I wonder what DDR is doing right this second? I wonder if he's playing scissors, paper, stone with his wife or maybe even tossing a coin to assist his decision?

I wonder if he's had two wanks and used a Roma top to clean up on the first one and a City top to clean up on the second one, the point of the exercise being which shirt feels best?

Hmmm. I wonder.

Aura of Hazard's decision day when we knew deep down he wasn't choosing us but waited in hope anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.