De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sam-caddick said:
I really hope we do not go after Marinez if we fail with De Rossi. He is nowhere near the player people on here are making him out to be.

I watched him enough to know he is not a 40m Euros player for as start, the only reason he seems exciting for us is that he can fill two spots; defensive midfield and center back.

I am keeping my fingers crossed for some exciting news today unlike most pessimists on here. Keep the faith blues.

Ok, so you would be happy enough if the rags bought him because he isnt all that. If the rags had him they I would argue would have as good a squad as us as thats the one type of player they lack. If we had Yaya and De Rossi we would go close in the champions league I believe he is that good.

If i was a top midfielder and played for the team i support, i would find it hard to move, but surely after all these years, serie A to the prem is a no brainer?

Surely if you got the opportunity to play in the prem you would do

BringBackSwales said:
Pigeonho said:
afhald said:
http://www.gazzetta.it/Calciomercato/21-08-2012/-de-rossi-day-porta-chiusa-city-912320645646.shtml
"l'indiscrezione — Daniele De Rossi dirà la sua verità nella conferenza stampa prevista a Trigoria per le ore 15. Ringrazierà dell'affetto e della stima inglese, perché poi le lusinghe fanno sempre piacere a tutti. Ma spiegherà come anche i tentennamenti avuti subito dopo la partenza di Luis Enrique sono svaniti via, strada facendo. La sua scelta di vita resta Roma e la Roma, per mille motivi."

in simple words, he will say no to manchester city today :(
There's nothing simple about that! Looks like gobbledegook!

yeah it's the Italian translation of your earlier post
Ah, so the Roma kit felt better?

laserblue said:
charliebigspuds said:
laserblue said:
Here's my ITK info. De Rossi is staying at Roma. And not a YouTube clip in sight. Tolmie eat your heart out.

I thank you.
boring bastard. of course he is staying, Roma wouldn't continue with the press conference if he was leaving.

Whoosh!
well you can't be just tellin it how it is we need some vague clue

johnmc said:
sam-caddick said:
I really hope we do not go after Marinez if we fail with De Rossi. He is nowhere near the player people on here are making him out to be.

I watched him enough to know he is not a 40m Euros player for as start, the only reason he seems exciting for us is that he can fill two spots; defensive midfield and center back.

I am keeping my fingers crossed for some exciting news today unlike most pessimists on here. Keep the faith blues.

Ok, so you would be happy enough if the rags bought him because he isnt all that. If the rags had him they I would argue would have as good a squad as us as thats the one type of player they lack. If we had Yaya and De Rossi we would go close in the champions league I believe he is that good.

Did you read my post correctly? I want De Rossi that bad, I would consider getting a tattoo.

Whta my point was is I think 40m Euros Martinez alternative is not the player for us as I dont think he is all that.

De Rossi will sacrifice one of the biggest pay checks in the league, Champions League nights, and the trophies has has far too few of. You have to admire it, such footballers are a rare breed nowadays. At the same time he is going to retire with far less than such a great player deserves.

LoveCity said:
De Rossi will sacrifice one of the biggest pay checks in the league, Champions League nights, and the trophies has has far too few of. You have to admire it, such footballers are a rare breed nowadays. At the same time he is going to retire with far less than such a great player deserves.

I agree, just would have thought a battler like him would have jumped at the chance to play in the prem, rather than a poor serie a

charliebigspuds said:
laserblue said:
charliebigspuds said:
boring bastard. of course he is staying, Roma wouldn't continue with the press conference if he was leaving.

Whoosh!
well you can't be just tellin it how it is we need some vague clue

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewxmv2tyeRs[/youtube]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.