De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BringBackSwales said:
Pigeonho said:
Before the thread gets locked i'd like to say i've took two things from this experience:

1. De Rossi has the best tattoo ever.
2. There are some desperate, needy people.

you have been on here quite a lot in the last few days mind?
Fuck all else going on though! I'm all out of things to put in the Cellar at the mo.

Darkhorse said:
Anyone catch what Tolmie's Hairdoo posted a couple of minutes back and then deleted?

Probably just laughing at the thread, as he said to forget about De Rossi a couple of months ago.

Either that, or.......

Darkhorse said:
Anyone catch what Tolmie's Hairdoo posted a couple of minutes back and then deleted?
Yes luckily enough ,bobs down in the smoke trying to tie up two transfers .hope this helps

Pigeonho said:
BringBackSwales said:
Pigeonho said:
Before the thread gets locked i'd like to say i've took two things from this experience:

1. De Rossi has the best tattoo ever.
2. There are some desperate, needy people.

you have been on here quite a lot in the last few days mind?
Fuck all else going on though! I'm all out of things to put in the Cellar at the mo.

"Fat birds and leggings-Why do they go together"!!!!<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:56 pm --<br /><br />
mammyjam said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Darkhorse said:

CLOCKED THAT MATE

Care to PM me?

I just welcomed him back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.