De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
johnmc said:
adrianr said:
Rammy Blue said:
If that's true then this will be our controlled exit prior to the press conference.

Yup. FFS. Was really hoping we would get him this time. Highly doubt we can source a similarly high quality CM before the end of the window now.

£5.5m after tax is about £200k a week before tax. I have read from Marcotti that he is on £180/190k a week anyway - he wouldnt move without an increase and £200k is less than Aguerro, Tevez and Yaya if reports are to be believed. They must have expected that sort of demand so I doubt this is true

-- Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:55 am --

Rossi shuts door on roma as he leaves for city??

I state beforehand that I'm Roma fan and I've lived in Rome my whole life.

Most of you guys didn't get the point, DDR doesn't really care about the money City is offering to him, of course he won't complain if he gets a couple of milions more than what he's perceiving now, I mean who would?

Money is not what this story is all about, the love that a Roma supporter can infuse to one of his pupils when he steps into the pitch is overwhelming and unexplainable, this is also the main reason why every player that had signed a contract with As Roma in the past didn't want to leave, that's why we had to rescind quite a few contract in the last couple of years to reduce the capspace, Pizarro and Juan are just the first names that came to my mind, but there are many others.

Plus, and it is big plus, the city in itself is just breathtaking, I never realized that since last year when I was backpacking around the world. When I came back to my ordinary life and I went out to catch up with my old mates in the city center, I was seriously amazed by the beauty of my city, it left me speechless, I've never felt like that in 22years of my life.
There's something magical in the air I can't explain with just words, I invite you all to come here and taste this magical feeling.

I'm an ordinary fan so I don't have inside info, but I can tell that if DDR is leaving, I don't think he will, the offer has to be huge, he doesn't want to leave him team with empy hands.

This also means that he's not rejecting anyone, he would come to City right away if he was playing for any other team in the league, if he decides to stay it's because he's choosing Rome as his home.

Theo555 said:
Just to say it again

Tolmie said Mancini is in London tying up the deal for 2 players

Hopefully not from a London club. Can't think of anyone obtainable I want down there.

Actually that might be the best solution to him getting abuse....

Just post.... delete it really quickly... a few others report it back... then i guess they should get the shit :-)

I like it....Its forward thinking.... I do miss the youtube vids though... not so much his taste in music...;-)

Thanks for the brief come back Toml.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.