De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NipHolmes said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
NipHolmes said:
What a load of bollocks this has all been if he doesn't sign. I hope this is the end of it all now and we move on and are never connected again. If he comes then GREAT if he doesn't the we must move on and the links ended. It's awful chasing a player you believe will perfect your team but ius unattainable due to loyalty, its admirable of De Rossi and Gerrard etc but they are fools to themselves, had Gerrard moved to Chelsea he would have trophies but instead he has a CC trophy and years of heartache.

We sit and hope but one thing remains, City will carry on chugging on regardless and will still arrive at our destination, with or without certain players.

I think Gerrard values his and his families life more than trophies

Can you expand on this please. I have heard many a rumour that his families were threatened but I passed this as rumour just like teh one about a gangster called Pancaske being the father of his eldest kid, please elighten me via here or pm. Cheers mucka.

All I know mate is 1 day handing in a transfer request the next day removing transfer request is fairly unheard of. Add in all the dodgy dealings he has had before and since and it tells its own story really

Can we ban him, so we don't have to put up with this shit ever again on this forum.

Ric - can you set up a script that automatically deletes anything with Daniele de Rossi in it? Or Daniele or Rossi. Or de. Or anything vaguely to do with Italy.

MCFC BOB said:
De Rossi: "What I can promise every1 is that the day I want to leave Roma - whether to win CL or make more money - I will say so in public."

Keep thread open until January?

Another player that will go down as a very good one not a great, not got the guts to move from his comfort zone and win medals, just like Totti you wont be remembered past Roma once you have finished.

Lets move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.