De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pigeonho said:
FantasyIreland said:
Fuckin pussy hasn't the spuds to leave his comfort zone.
I knew someone would post something like this.

How very dare De Rossi be happy where he is, how very dare he!

I aint saying he's right or wrong,just lacks ambition IMO,but if you're happy coasting so be it....

I don't enjoy the way this was played out by Roma as it does look like a publicity stunt to me, but respect to De Rossi for his loyalty.

I wonder who we'll go for next?

No surprise really. The club is already working on alternatives surely. They must be.

But its not going well this summer.

Hazard, RVP, De Rossi. If we have different summer on the outgoing transfers or better negotiating (Marwood?), and a little bit luck, all three would be here pobably.
Or at least one of them...

But hey, Sinclair is coming.

I would have loved to see him in a City shirt but I have no issue at all with a player showing loyalty to his club. I love it when players show loyalty to City so I'm surprised some people seem to think he is a twat for saying he wants to stay.

Wonder what those wannabe ITKs (Freestyler and Badwolf) are going to say.

We have never placed a bid and De Rossi said clearly that he won't leave which means no negotiations has taken place between both clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.