De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: De Rossi - is it really over?

Davs 19 said:
sam-caddick said:
Davs 19 said:
You don't believe that Rammy, but yes. Have a hunch that with Ade gone and Crocky on the brink, we'll go all guns blazing for Martinez though

at 40m euros i hope we don't. after seeing him quite abit last season he is not worth that in my opinion.

Only seen 4 or 5 full 90 minutes from him and he was class. I'll trust in Bobby. Have you seen him 'live' btw ? Just asking cos I haven't.

Just watched Bilbao on Sky last season. He is a top class player but not at 40m Euros in my opinion.

I do think with him playing in defense and midfield makes him more attrractive to us and other clubs and probably the reason Bilbao want 40m Euros. If he played in just one position, I don't think we would be interested. Just my thoughts.

If the price was right then I would say we have got to have him but he is too inflated at 40m Euros.

Re: De Rossi Threat Locked but ....

johnmc said:
Cheadle Blue said:
the timing of adebayor, possibly RSC and johnson going cannot be just coincidence. the wages this frees up would be massive.

Get rid of 3 players bobby doesn't want. bring in a squad player like sinclair, on much lower wages than AJ, leaving probably close to £250k a week in wages available for a top class player

Are you thinking DDR?

i hope its DDR. something is definitely going on.

The club want to keep moving forward, and be the name on peoples lips. they won't let the rags get RVP without trumping them, no way. no just purely for spite, but it makes sense to get rid of 3 - 4 players who were never going to get a game, and bring in one class player who will not only get a game, but really shake things up.

80s Shorts said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
There is some proper pathetic stuff on this thread

I love it! Im actually embarrassed for the people who have posted some of the stuff

Its a smokescreen , I tell ya.

Or a conspiracy theory.

Hmmm a lot of winding up going on here. We need something to talk about I guess.

Not long now before another DDR thread. Poor mods!

SuperSilva said:
Ohh fuck are we doing this again .....

If you don't like it....

keep_out_3.jpg

I would rather have a player who wants to come here even if it is DDR. Sounds like he would only come if forced. What a tw@t ;)

what would de rossi and roma actually have to do to convince people he isn't coming to city?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.