De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen a city fan at the game with De Rossi on the back of his shirt.... Unbelievable.

Will be a tremendous signing just don't know how to call it though ? Can't see it happening really ...
Was it De Rossi who stood out like a sore thumb when Roma got turned over off the rags a few year back ? Infact did De Rossi score their goal?

MCFC BOB said:
Get Sinclair done, get Hummels instead of De Rossi (because cheaper, because younger) and get this dreadful summer over with.

Agree with Hummels, much better than Agger though some will say he's not prem proven

MCFC BOB said:
Get Sinclair done, get Hummels instead of De Rossi (because cheaper, because younger) and get this dreadful summer over with.

Isn't a bit pointless just naming people who you like, but haven't been linked with City in any way?

Hummels is a good player, but I don't think we are getting him?

I'll summarize the public opinion among romans about this (I said romans, so lazio fans are out of the question)

There are some who would sell De Rossi because of his age and his wages when a extraordinary offer arrives, with pain in their hearts, obviously. If the money would be used for further strengthening the squad.

There are some who won't sell De Rossi because it would mean weaking the squad, even if the money would be used smart.

There are some who will never sell De Rossi because he is a symbol of the club and the city. A love only matched by the love for Totti.

De Rossi is a straight-up guy. He made his decision in january after renewing his contract. I don't believe for one second that he changed his mind already, thus he probably is staying. He has his daughter, which means the world to him, in Italy and that alone would be reason enough to not leave. The club wants him to stay, we are building a very nice feature and he is an integral part of it. Sabatini, technical manager, said that a appropriate sum for De Rossi exceeded 100 million euros. Exaggerated but his intentions were clear. Not for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.