De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a meal DDR and Roma are making out of this! so he's staying big deal!! get on with it.. why do a press conference? Is it just to say? what a great guy I am I've turned down big money signing to stay here!! Pretty small time and embarrassing in my book...

mcfc2607 said:
rci500 said:
I'll summarize the public opinion among romans about this (I said romans, so lazio fans are out of the question)

There are some who would sell De Rossi because of his age and his wages when a extraordinary offer arrives, with pain in their hearts, obviously. If the money would be used for further strengthening the squad.

There are some who won't sell De Rossi because it would mean weaking the squad, even if the money would be used smart.

There are some who will never sell De Rossi because he is a symbol of the club and the city. A love only matched by the love for Totti.

De Rossi is a straight-up guy. He made his decision in january after renewing his contract. I don't believe for one second that he changed his mind already, thus he probably is staying. He has his daughter, which means the world to him, in Italy and that alone would be reason enough to not leave. The club wants him to stay, we are building a very nice feature and he is an integral part of it. Sabatini, technical manager, said that a appropriate sum for De Rossi exceeded 100 million euros. Exaggerated but his intentions were clear. Not for sale.
She can go with him you know. She's not a dog.

He is split from the mother though

rci500 said:
I'll summarize the public opinion among romans about this (I said romans, so lazio fans are out of the question)

There are some who would sell De Rossi because of his age and his wages when a extraordinary offer arrives, with pain in their hearts, obviously. If the money would be used for further strengthening the squad.

There are some who won't sell De Rossi because it would mean weaking the squad, even if the money would be used smart.

There are some who will never sell De Rossi because he is a symbol of the club and the city. A love only matched by the love for Totti.

De Rossi is a straight-up guy. He made his decision in january after renewing his contract. I don't believe for one second that he changed his mind already, thus he probably is staying. He has his daughter, which means the world to him, in Italy and that alone would be reason enough to not leave. The club wants him to stay, we are building a very nice feature and he is an integral part of it. Sabatini, technical manager, said that a appropriate sum for De Rossi exceeded 100 million euros. Exaggerated but his intentions were clear. Not for sale.

Thanks for that, reasons for him staying and going are nearly equal in my view, personally I'd love him to come and see him play in the prem obviously for us.
It's going to be hard for us to tempt him away from Roma but if he did leave I hope the Fans would go easy on him as if he did I could see him going back later in llife and do something else within the club.

Mad 4 It said:
i♥city! said:
MCFC BOB said:
Get Sinclair done, get Hummels instead of De Rossi (because cheaper, because younger) and get this dreadful summer over with.

Subotic over hummels anyday

Subotic is more of a vinny, Hummels is more of a ball playing CB which is actually what we need

Never seen Subotic or Hummels linked with us, is this just complete speculation?

I personally would rather have Hummels than DDR. Hummels is a class act and only 23 years old. Although I disagree when people think he would be cheaper than DDR - why would Dortmund sell him for cheap?

yayas trusty right foot said:
If the guy has a press conference to say he is staying then he sounds like a drama queen and we dont need any of them type...

Why not show Mancini respect and say no quietly ?

Maybe the speech will go along these lines..

" I was offered big big money and the promise of competing for big prizes in Europe and the Premier League, however after a lot of thought i have turned down the offer because i have no ambition to win anything in club football and i am comfy at Roma. "

Hard man my arse....

Can we pleeeeeaaaaase stop saying the press conference is about his transfer..... or that he has called a press conference to sort out the issue.

Its not about us... Its a scheduled one that he would be doing anyway.

Its just very likely that he might get asked about it.

A.S. Roma ‏@OfficialASRoma
Domani non perdete l'appuntamento con #Roma Channel: alle 15 conferenza di De Rossi in diretta e alle 17 prima parte dell'allenamento LIVE!

They are saying don't miss De Rossi's press conference tomorrow.

They wouldn't make it a big deal if he was leaving would they?<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:55 pm --<br /><br />A.S. Roma ‏@OfficialASRoma
Domani non perdete l'appuntamento con #Roma Channel: alle 15 conferenza di De Rossi in diretta e alle 17 prima parte dell'allenamento LIVE!

They are saying don't miss De Rossi's press conference tomorrow.

They wouldn't make it a big deal if he was leaving would they?

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
I really don't get why he can't just phone one of the Italian newspapers and say "Print this! I'm staying!". Why the delay? The fact that Roma's fans 'believe' he will stay but don't know for sure should be reason alone to come out and just say it.

Why should he do that? Roma nor he spreaded these rumours. In Italy papers have to be filled, and since there are more bad journalists than good a consequence is millions of rumours without any foundation. You can't repeat every single time that a rumour is false. Not to long ago, like I said, Sabatini told De Rossi would be sold only for silly money. What more do you want? Tomorrow at 15:00 (I think) there is a press conference held by De Rossi. Even after he tells he's staying, some journalist will probably find an opportunity to twist his words.

corky1970 said:
yayas trusty right foot said:
If the guy has a press conference to say he is staying then he sounds like a drama queen and we dont need any of them type...

Why not show Mancini respect and say no quietly ?

Maybe the speech will go along these lines..

" I was offered big big money and the promise of competing for big prizes in Europe and the Premier League, however after a lot of thought i have turned down the offer because i have no ambition to win anything in club football and i am comfy at Roma. "

Hard man my arse....

ill translate

we make up a transfer on here, a great player is linked, we froth at the mouth, argue about position he'd play, we then pray about invented tranfer, lots of sheep follow, we plead and plead to an invisible deal that noone has even confirmed, we shout at each other then the guy says hes going nowhere

then hes a **** ???
you missed out marwood fucking it up too, but in a nutshell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.