De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: De Rossi - is it really over?

sam-caddick said:
Davs 19 said:
Rammy Blue said:
Whispers that the press conference today was nothing but a smokescreen.

Would you still have him?

You don't believe that Rammy, but yes. Have a hunch that with Ade gone and Crocky on the brink, we'll go all guns blazing for Martinez though

at 40m euros i hope we don't. after seeing him quite abit last season he is not worth that in my opinion.

Only seen 4 or 5 full 90 minutes from him and he was class. I'll trust in Bobby. Have you seen him 'live' btw ? Just asking cos I haven't.

Re: De Rossi Threat Locked but ....

Rammy Blue said:
It's definitely a smokescreen, the more you think about it the more it makes nonsense.

The press conference was prearranged so he could hardly declare he was on his way. We know there are 10 days left in window so slap a big public bid in now and the Yanks buckle but at least DDR comes out of it looking good.

Love it when a plan comes together.

Thank you! Won't be so public though, it'll hardly get covered until he is in Manchester signing the contract!

There is some proper pathetic stuff on this thread

I love it! Im actually embarrassed for the people who have posted some of the stuff

Re: De Rossi Thread Locked but ....

Pam said:
80s Shorts said:
Seosa said:
Btw Pam, why were you gone so long?

6 month ban for starting ridiculous threads.

Why is it ridiculous? Have you read what was said. Saying you don't want to leave isn't the same s saying you won't. I said this was probably bollocks up front but that doesn't mean some of his comments weren't a bit vague.

My love for Daniele is making me irrational, so I'm with you on this one Pam!

What a load of bollocks...

He said he isnt leaving. So just let it go. We will find someone else and we will get them instead!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
There is some proper pathetic stuff on this thread

I love it! Im actually embarrassed for the people who have posted some of the stuff

Its a smokescreen , I tell ya.

Stranger things have happened...

From what i have read, he does seem to be going on a bit just to tell everybody he is staying...

He could have said that on the official website...

I think there will still be further speculation in the coming days regardless of today, not just from us but from areas of the media too..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.