De Rossi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt the Giant said:
bobmcfc said:
He hasn't signed it yet so who knows. It just seems daft that with 6 months left and at best that contract is worth less than £5m You surely would hear of plenty of offers for him ? But we have only heard murmurings of us and real liking the player. Usually real go in hard when they want to buy a player. It's weird, he's definaty playing some game stringing people along. He either wants a free or and even bigger deal than the 6m on offer from Roma

Or something is already settled.
Fingers crossed he's settled for gods own mate!

We could entice Roma with a loan deal for tevez till summer and a fee for de Rossi. Tevez is cup tied in the CL anyway so this could be his chance to get his fitness back in preparation for a summer move

richards30 said:
Matt the Giant said:
bobmcfc said:
He hasn't signed it yet so who knows. It just seems daft that with 6 months left and at best that contract is worth less than £5m You surely would hear of plenty of offers for him ? But we have only heard murmurings of us and real liking the player. Usually real go in hard when they want to buy a player. It's weird, he's definaty playing some game stringing people along. He either wants a free or and even bigger deal than the 6m on offer from Roma

That's my thinking!
I take the absence of rumours regarding his future is due to one thing only; there is simply no room for inquiries, proposals, offers and so on. Something is already carved in stone me thinks.

Matt the Giant said:
richards30 said:
Matt the Giant said:

That's my thinking!
I take the absence of rumours regarding his future is due to one thing only; there is simply no room for inquiries, proposals, offers and so on. Something is already carved in stone me thinks.
Could it possibly coincide with bonus little Italian trip last week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.