De Rossi

Status
Not open for further replies.
From another thread, De Rossi would fill the ?? at CM and/or DM

....................??/NDJ.....................
..........??/Yaya..........Milner/Barry....
...................Silva/Nasri?................
.........Dzeko/Balo.....Aguero/Tevez.....

OR a 4-3-3 with attacking wingers like Chelsea

......................??/NDJ...................
........Barry/Milner.......??/Yaya........
Silva/Aguero.......................Balo/AJ
..................Dzeko/Tevez................

If we got Nasri and De Rossi all we'd need would be a replacement for Tevez if he leaves.

Assuming we were going to buy Aguero anyway that should give us anything from £35m to £50m to buy his replacement although the club may be inclined to buy a promising youngster or an old pro if we have Aguero, Dzeko and Balo and maybe bank some money for a change???

KennyG said:
this is the signing to make us the complete package, alongside nasri. The death note for barry. Still not signed a contract extension, break the bank for this guy, failing this would like to see Ever Banega, either way barry not up to it at top level and milner adequate back up, Onwards and upwards CTID

Would take Banega and Javi Martinez as the double pivot for the future!

revisisland said:
KennyG said:
this is the signing to make us the complete package, alongside nasri. The death note for barry. Still not signed a contract extension, break the bank for this guy, failing this would like to see Ever Banega, either way barry not up to it at top level and milner adequate back up, Onwards and upwards CTID

Would take Banega and Javi Martinez as the double pivot for the future!

Banega looked like the best Argentine player on show in the Copa America from the bits I saw. And most reports of Martinez are that he is the outstanding player in Spains U21 squad !!

Sound like no brainers to me ! Buy them when they're young and keep the wage bill down.

Banega is a very clever footballer who on his day is amazing, just not sure he would settle well in the PL but he'd be worth a punt as he is one of the few players who can really play the Scholes/Alonso role. Surprised the scum have not been in for him.

My first thought when mancini said he wanted a midfielder and a winger was nasri and de rossi. I hope i'm right because those two are class and de rossi is far better than gareth barry or milner imo. I wouldn't have thought 15 million would do it but if so that would be a great deal.

This signing would make us a really complete team. I think would be the best signing of the summer if it happens.

bluecityboy said:
This signing would make us a really complete team. I think would be the best signing of the summer if it happens.

I don't know about that one... Aguero to City is friggin mindblowing.

Anyway, if there was ONE Italian player I would think had a great chance of making it in the PL it would be De Rossi. His style of play, work ethic and physical attributes would make it a lot more likely for him to blend-in than for example Aquilani.

But I alwyas thought, and still do I'm afraid, that he will never leave Italy and Rome. If he does though... it would be nothing short of amazing if we managed to get him here.

Are there any signs of this potential deal being possible?

De Rossi was really disappointing last season, he seemed very jaded even at his beloved Roma. I hope this isn't permanent because he is/was a class act but a lot of the fire seemed to have gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.