De Rossi

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much would Mascherano be valued at by Barca? I like DDR but if we were going to pay silly money for a midfielder in that mould then I would much rather have Mascherano. He would fit in here like a hand in a glove.

newtonheathdave said:
How much would Mascherano be valued at by Barca? I like DDR but if we were going to pay silly money for a midfielder in that mould then I would much rather have Mascherano. He would fit in here like a hand in a glove.

Just signed a new contract with a 100 euro buy-out clause so, sadly, a no go.

CityFan94 said:
newtonheathdave said:

I can pay that release fee myself ;-)

Silvercloud said:
CityFan94 said:
newtonheathdave said:

I can pay that release fee myself ;-)

Oops, I meant 100 million euros! I wish it was only 100 euros though..

newtonheathdave said:

Mascherano is good, but DDR is twice the player, no comparison at all.

newtonheathdave said:

Why? He is basically a carbon copy of De jong

Lmao. 100million euros hahahahaha.

Crack-head owner thinks 100mill for a 29 year old Midfielder comparing him to the absurd valuation of Cavani from De Laurentis whom is 5 years younger and was most prolific goal scorer in open play in Italy.

I wish media wasn't used for transfers and clubs just used telephones with conference calls. Thrash it out and confirm when done.

newtonheathdave said:

Mascherano? Are you sure ?

2011-Kia-Sorento-Front-View.jpg

NipHolmes said:
Lmao. 100million euros hahahahaha.

Crack-head owner thinks 100mill for a 29 year old Midfielder comparing him to the absurd valuation of Cavani from De Laurentis whom is 5 years younger and was most prolific goal scorer in open play in Italy.

I wish media wasn't used for transfers and clubs just used telephones with conference calls. Thrash it out and confirm when done.

His release fee doesn't reflect his value - they are commonplace in Spain and are designed to put people off buying them, not to put on a minimum price they would sell for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.