De Rossi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex Witsel would be perfect. He is alot like De Rossi. Thought he got 31 mil buyout clause and i dont know if Benfica will sell him for anything less than that.

Matt the Giant said:
Ntini77 said:
Kompany is King said:
So if no De Rossi and Martinez looking too pricey who is left to go for?

M'Vila.

Or perhaps Fellaini.
If Song is available he'd be a great option.

This man speaks sense. Both would be sensational and both are young enough to plan the future around. Out the two I'd say Fellaini because he is so flexible and he is also playing for a team in need of cash and isn't being chased by FC Barca ;)

Matt the Giant said:
Ntini77 said:
Kompany is King said:
So if no De Rossi and Martinez looking too pricey who is left to go for?

M'Vila.

Or perhaps Fellaini.
If Song is available he'd be a great option.

Song is too much of a free spirit to play under Mancini.

Barry does things exactly as the boss tells him. If Barry does something good but not what Mancini wants then Bobby isn't too pleased.

Song doesn't protect a back four like he should.

Witsel is a good alternative to DDR shout but I raise you Joao Moutinho, a super midfielder with great passing range. Song's complete lack of defensive discipline rules him out, as mentioned Mancini wouldn't stand for it.

Yeah, Moutinho would be excellent and shouldn't cost more than 25-28. Or Javi Garcia. Witsel likely to join Real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.