Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since when has an injury to a City player ever been "not as bad as first feared". It's fucking uncanny how many serious knee injuries to key players we pick up.

I remember at least a couple to KDB in 2017/18. He got completely cropped by Puncheon at Selhurst and looked out for several months. Back the following game. Then that dirty fucker Dele Alli - and he came back and scored a thunderbolt a few mins later.

ACL injuries are weird, you can walk around and feel okay for hours, some players have even played on with a torn ACL for a while. Nobody is in the wrong here.

Spot on - apparently there is an NFL quarterback in the Hall of Fame who played for years without an ACL in one knee.

Aw, shucks, thanks, guys.

We're all fucking nobody in the grander scheme of things.

Yesterday, I took my shoes and socks off and stood for half an hour in a stream betwixt the majesty of the Cuillins mountains on the Isle of Skye.

I almost cried at the needed reminder of how insignificant we all are.

Just me, the wife and kids and a flask of tea.

Love it. Enjoy it. hope you've got a while on the island.

Well if he has fucked his ACL, I hope Bayern will still buy him. I don t think he will ever be the same.
Strange how all this happened

What ! How could that be ...
mag-02Quarterback-t_CA0-jumbo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.