Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
His family are in Germany so I have no problem with him wanting to go back home, he will be missed if the stories are true but we will move on. We have so many superstars in this squad and I trust pep to find a quality replacement.

If he is going, fine, no issue with that. I trust Pep has a more refined vision for our squads overall dynamic. Being bullied by Bayern Munich though? no chance. Make them pay or find an alternative solution. They have had a lot to say about us so for me at least, sod that!

We have helped advance Leroy into a top tier player. Bayern are backed by VW, They chat a lot of crap so they can eff off. I do not like them one little bit.

leroy is a danger for any team to defend and why would city want to sell ??? unless the player is not happy in manchester/england or has issues with the manager, then manchester city does not sell him to munich or any of the top clubs in europe ?? and after what the people at munich have been saying about manchester city then defo don't sell to them even for £ 200million we turn it down flat

i think leroy is in no rush and time is on his side and pep is a master at spotting little signs in training and maybe leroy just needs a little bit more time to claim that shirt and make it is own, but how can pep drop B silva and the shape of the time has changed as well ?? so again i trust pep on this and keeping the other teams guessing at our line up is also a plan that pep loves and messes with the others

it's just business, i think we would take 200 million pounds for anyone!
personally for me only KDB and B. Silva are untouchable for that.
it would rip our heart out.

If he goes, which now looks nailed on, he should personally bring our net spend for the last 3 years down to next to nothing. He is potentially the best player in the the world and with the right attitude he could get there.

Bernardo and Raheem are more complete players, that's why they are consistently picked more often. Whatever happens, I trust Pep.

How can you not?

Bernardo is better CM than RW, and Raheem is better RW than LW.
& I know both of them are great and can fill any attacking position.

Leroy doesn't have to improve, he just have to repeat what he has done last season 10 goals & 15 assists in the league only.
This season he played much less and had 10 Goals & 10 assists.

He will be sold for about 60 mil to the German rags and good luck to him in the future. We will take a small pinch and move on.

i wouldn't like that and 60m might be a tad low but it is a logically possible scenario.

Oh like Hazard whose has 1 year left and expected to be sold for around 100m Anything less than 80m would be a pisstake.
i agree, but unfortunately, like how clubs basically ransom players to us and we have to pay over the odds for the players we covet because of our wealth,
buying clubs can lowball us knowing that because of FFP we have to get them off of our books knowing we can not (ironically) afford to have that equity sitting on the bench.

Bernardo is better CM than RW, and Raheem is better RW than LW.
& I know both of them are great and can fill any attacking position.

Leroy doesn't have to improve, he just have to repeat what he has done last season 10 goals & 15 assists in the league only.
This season he played much less and had 10 Goals & 10 assists.
Of course he does, otherwise he'll be out on his arse like anyone else.

We move on with or without him, these days NO player is bigger than the club or irreplaceable. Almost a whole season without De Bruyne and Mendy, Fernandinho missing key games, Kompany injured a lot yet still we won games and trophies. This is the beauty of Pep's philosophy, the machine rolls on.

it certainly has sent a message to our players, our historic players!

i agree, but unfortunately, like how clubs basically ransom players to us and we have to pay over the odds for the players we covet because of our wealth,
buying clubs can lowball us knowing that because of FFP we have to get them off of our books knowing we can not (ironically) afford to have that equity sitting on the bench.
I agree in cold reality, but christ i dislike Bayern's upper echelon types. Utd are in so much shit right now i would rather sell him to them for a proper fee than Bayern for 60m. Even Real or someone else (within reason) for 60m would be better than Bayern for the same cash. I can't stand the gobby tossers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.