Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was pretty crap when he came on on Saturday. That game was perfect for him. A team trying to score a consolation goal, bags of space, tired defenders and he did the square root of nothing. He's far too unpredictable. I wouldn't have been surprised had he made that game 7 or 8 nil but everything he did was wrong and he disappeared. He's played like he's got two left feet lately. I get the feeling that Guardiola's put him under pressure to justify an improved contract and Leroy can't handle it. Shame if he goes because he seems a likeable lad as well as a match winner on his day.

I agree in cold reality, but christ i dislike Bayern's upper echelon types. Utd are in so much shit right now i would rather sell him to them for a proper fee than Bayern for 60m. Even Real or someone else (within reason) for 60m would be better than Bayern for the same cash. I can't stand the gobby tossers.
i hear you loud and clear, and it's a shame how money has made the beautiful game so ugly.

If he is going, fine, no issue with that. I trust Pep has a more refined vision for our squads overall dynamic. Being bullied by Bayern Munich though? no chance. Make them pay or find an alternative solution. They have had a lot to say about us so for me at least, sod that!

We have helped advance Leroy into a top tier player. Bayern are backed by VW, They chat a lot of crap so they can eff off. I do not like them one little bit.
Agree wholeheartedly. Those gobby pricks have been mouthing off about us non stop. If we get rinsed by those classless twats I’d be livid. I’d sit him on the bench for a year and chance it again next summer rather than give in to them. They can have him for £60m if they pay all upfront and add on a mil for every goal he scores and 10 for every title he wins in the next 5 years.

His family are in Germany so I have no problem with him wanting to go back home, he will be missed if the stories are true but we will move on. We have so many superstars in this squad and I trust pep to find a quality replacement.

We might get a quality replacement which is a big if as Sane has it all in terms of skills required by a forward (shooting, crossing, pace, and dribbling), but we'll surely miss the 3 years of coaching under Pep and the understanding he has with the team esp. Sterling, KDB and Silva. Add to that the relatively lower fees and strengthening a declining European rival, I can't see any positives from this. Better get his services for 2 more years (if he is professional and doesn't sulk) and let him leave on a free.

I agree in cold reality, but christ i dislike Bayern's upper echelon types. Utd are in so much shit right now i would rather sell him to them for a proper fee than Bayern for 60m. Even Real or someone else (within reason) for 60m would be better than Bayern for the same cash. I can't stand the gobby tossers.

Coutinho. Fucking Coutinho who is not half a player of Sane went for 120-130 mil. And we are supposed to sell Sane for 60 to fucking Bayern whos directors were talking all kind the shit about City last 10 years. I'd rather dismiss the club and burn stadium than sold Leroy to them for 60 mil.

Selling Sane for less than 100 mil. euro in this market is a travesty, he's 30 goals and assist player per season easily and is on very low wages. Selling him to Bayern below 120 mil is stupidity. They paid 70 mil for some fucking guy from Atletico.

2 years left on his contract, that's at least 50 goals and assists. With fee we paid for him and wages he's on, letting him free in 2 years is still great business.

Last edited:
Bernardo is better CM than RW, and Raheem is better RW than LW.
& I know both of them are great and can fill any attacking position.

Leroy doesn't have to improve, he just have to repeat what he has done last season 10 goals & 15 assists in the league only.
This season he played much less and had 10 Goals & 10 assists.
This is why I don’t understand why he’s even being linked with a move. He’s in our best 11, definitely got the potential to be one of the best in the world, why on Earth are we even thinking about pushing him out?

The whole “attitude problem” only came about when he started being left on the bench. Nothing wrong with a youngster wanting to play football.

Obviously I trust Pep but right now I can’t see how letting Leroy leave will turn out to be a good decision.

A good assessment, however I fully expect Pep to be here for at least another 3/4 seasons, don’t see him at Juventus at all.
I hope so, but he has already agreed to one contract extension and I think he likes creating a team in his image, winning, repeating with tweaked squad to show it is him that is the REAL REAL, and then moving on. When he moves, he only moves to a team with the basis of the highest quality needed to win that League. By the time he is done with his current City deal, Juve should have got rid of most of the old guard and replaced it with some of the better talent in the world...oh, and Ronaldo will be gone!!

Like I said, I hope, but I don’t believe, he will sign another extension here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.